Reply to Thread

Thread: closing threads on players locked out???

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry closing threads on players locked out???

why is every thread on this subject being closed?? , mods close a thread then reccomend we open another on same subject? is this to throw everyone off the scent?. outrageous. i have been VERY patient, but closing threads is really riling me up now. have waited over 6 weeks and had no updates whatsoever, missed offers and now missing halloween event. refund requests ignored by support!! mods saying " i will get back to you" but nothing else .
    all we are getting is closed threads when they get a hump on...
    ye ye i know whats coming.. another be patient , thread closed

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello freewheelin,

Opening a thread regarding this bug is not a problem. The content however is.

I will give this topic one last chance, anymore rule breaking i.e hints for a boycott will start resulting in temporary bans.

You will be informed when more is known about the bug. Nothing else can be said or done at this point.

Thank you,
    Sinister-King

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    The bug is fixed now. However I agree with freewheelin, I saw these threads get locked at a steady pace, and found it somewhat uncalled for.

The content of the closed threads, in my opinion, was in no way ban-worthy. Of course the content will be negative when the subject of the whole thread is a negative issue. The critique was justified, was not directed at any one individual, and no other sorts of overreacting emerged. I see nothing wrong if someone threatens to quit, or warns other players of the game provider's unsatisfactory service, when the service has actually been bad. How can you voice an honest concern, if you can't address the negative issues that you are concerned with?

BB should accept the feedback on it's shortcomings. In stead, BB attempts to turn the players into culprits by closing threads and threatening with bans. I saw no insulting comments or unjustified critique in the closed threads (I can't guarantee I have read all of them, but have followed this discussion actively on the forum). Expressing negative feelings, or voicing negative opinions on a subject that is negative should not be punished. What I would expect from BB, in stead of closing threads, is to respond to the negative feedback. I believe most of us just wanted our voices to be heard, in stead our voices were swept under the carpet by locked threads.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I have posted on some of these threads and never in a derogatory way to the game or Mods. Just concern at a fellow member's plight. It actually became a bigger issue because the threads kept getting closed. I got the impression the threads were to bring to BB's attention that players want to continue to play. Hopefully this is all now resolved for Freewheelin and others.

Reply to Thread