Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems with colls after EE 2017 started

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Problems with colls after EE 2017 started

- colls still glares after click, not disappers, not counted to statistics
    - after logout/login same colls appears on same place, after click same behavior
    - i use Fairy Dust before that

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    The problem is with the use of Fairy Fire and was previously reported here. OP includes workaround in post #5.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Greetings,
    I loaded the game ok earlier today and began the easter event. Now however when tryingto load in the game, flash crashes. I have tried about 20 times now, restarted firefox, restarted my entire computer, and still crashing when trying to load. Wondered if it may not be related to the above post.

EDIT: well... its working again... i feel foolish
    Last edited by yank33; 28.03.17 at 10:37.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by yank33 View Post
    Greetings,
    I loaded the game ok earlier today and began the easter event. Now however when tryingto load in the game, flash crashes. I have tried about 20 times now, restarted firefox, restarted my entire computer, and still crashing when trying to load. Wondered if it may not be related to the above post.
    Please do not post in a thread about something not related to the original post. Either use the search function to find an existing thread about your topic or start a new thread. Hijacking threads are against the rules.

As for your issue, please clear your browser's cache and make sure Flash is up to date. If the issue persists, please contact our Support Team.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm having the exact same problem, also used Fairy Dust and have a collectible that can't be marked or picked up. When clicking the item it starts sparkling but nothing happens. Reloading just puts it back without sparkles until clicked again at which point it starts sparkling again. No idea if this helps but it also happens to be a barrel in my case. Location is different though, it's in S1 between the stone quarry and mayor's house.

World
    Northisle
    I had this happen to me too. I logged out for over 15 min and after that I could collect it

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    problem explained here : forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/34545-collectibel-cannot-be-collected

problem come if you click collectibel after using fairy dust - but before it is moved - when you then find it in new position and clik it, it glows - but cant be collected. after logging out for 15 minutes you can collect it.

solution until fixed : after using fairy dust, wait till popup has gone - before clicking collectibels. - ( the move when popup disapear, not while it is shown )

Reply to Thread