Reply to Thread

Thread: Trading problems

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Trading problems

You can offer a trade deal to someone in the market, yet they refuse to accept or deny your request.

It takes 8 hours to get your items back that you offered, so this is open to major abuse to upset other peoples economies, by deliberately putting up false trades on the market that they will not accept.

This needs to be changed to 10 minutes so that if they are bad people who refuse to accept the trade, you will get it back within 10 minutes and not 8 hours....

18:55] Chappyski: if you offera trade, but nboody replies, how long before you get your stuff back? its like some people hold onto the trade for ages to mess u up

[18:56] MOD_BTOG462: 8 hours
    Last edited by Chappyski; 26.01.12 at 19:16.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    ive noticed this aswell... deffinately need to adjust this as its clear some people are using it as a kind of espionage system

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Danski View Post
    ive noticed this aswell... deffinately need to adjust this as its clear some people are using it as a kind of espionage system
    Hardly spying, but they are keeping your items in limbo

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Im having issues placing items on trade... i have a branch office but when it pops up with my items to select to place on trade nothing is selected or dont seem to be selected is there a chance i might be missing the bottom half of the trade screen where i cant see the item has been selected & i need to enter in the quantity because i have my comps start button & screen tabs at the bottom on a blue bar making me unable to see the bottom of the trade screen? is there away to put the game in to full screen or any other suggestions??

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    what chapp says is true, offered trades should be cancellable by both parties

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Totally agree, it is an unfair system. Goods should be taken simultaneously from both buyer and seller. And before they making the deal, they should all be able to cancel the trade.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Im having issues placing items on trade... i have a branch office but when it pops up with my items to select to place on trade nothing is selected or dont seem to be selected is there a chance i might be missing the bottom half of the trade screen where i cant see the item has been selected & i need to enter in the quantity because i have my comps start button & screen tabs at the bottom on a blue bar making me unable to see the bottom of the trade screen? is there away to put the game in to full screen or any other suggestions??
    Right click the task bar, and uncheck the "always on top" option.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    a flitter/search system would be nice in trade so you find what items your after quick and also compare the prices better than having to keep scrolling up and down the page to see weather or not the item 3/4 of the day is better price that the same item you found near the

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'd like to ask that while we are still using the mailing/trade system that when we accept or cancel a trade in the mail, that it automatically selects the next mail and opens it. So much clicking is involved when you do a lot of trading that sometimes it's a lot of effort to get through.

I'd also really like a longer timer, 10 minutes is way too short, keep the 10 minute cooldown on making new offers but please allow us to place a trade up for say 30-60 minutes.

Reply to Thread