Closed Thread

Thread: Wow! Didn't realise that in game Mods were a bunch of facists!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Wow! Didn't realise that in game Mods were a bunch of facists!

They really have no sense of humour. Whats the point of a general chat if you can't have a bit of non offensive fun it it? I typed one thing and get a ban. Hate it when 'Mods' get above their station.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well I haven't had my account raided nor the thought police stamping on my mail so their aren't any "fascists" or even modern politicians around.

The MODS do a difficult job, made worse at times by people who deliberately wind them and the rest of us up. If you take away the group who refuse to talk in English in chat - a limited but active number, those who think they are lawyers, yet haven't read the rules and those who think being big is making poor taste comments and spamming the system, the rest of the chat more or less runs itself - and that surprisingly is around 90% of the time.

The mods answer repetitive lvl1 questions and are expected to know all BB's future developments and provide support and still have people who think a snide comment shouldn't get them going.

Believe me, I have seen the pack when they are told not to do something - it becomes a real frenzy and if you join at the end, well sorry, no sympathy.

There is a very old saying - if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen . . . perhaps a 21st century version could replace it with comments and chat.

Remember that one person's "inoffensive" fun isn't another persons - look at all the trouble we have in the world!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well they definitely had a bee in their bonnet. Banning someone for saying 'waaassuuup' is a little drastic.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Contact support. This is not the place. You were repeatedly warned to stop that behaviour, but you chose to continue it.

Closed Thread