Closed Thread

Thread: Buffs not 'sticking'

World
    Newfoundland

Buffs not 'sticking'

Several times now I've been to buff a friend and either the buildings won't light up when I'm there, or when I go back to check they're not buffed. I keep getting odd numbers of buffs in my star menu (I only buff in stacks of 25) long after I've dropped those buffs. Tonight my guildleader came and buffed me but when I logged on nothing was buffed and he's had to come and do it all again.

Anyone else experiencing similar?
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes. Yesterday morning I applied 25 basket buffs. Only the last 5 actually "stuck". I returned to my island then back to my friends. The basket stack in question remained greyed out as I applied further buffs to other buildings and eventually to those where the originals had not stuck. After returning to my island for about 10 minutes I eventually did a clear cache and refresh. I didthen get the unapplied baskets back.

World
    Newfoundland
    One of the best things to do is refresh before you apply any buffs, also make sure you stay on their island until the buff has fully applied before leaving. I've found if you leave before you see the buff take effect, you'll have a "phantom" buff left in your star menu, when you apply this to something else, it might not stick after a refresh
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Newfoundland
    I always wait to make sure everything lights up before I leave. But I will try refreshing beforehand tomorrow.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

World
    Sandycove
    We often have buffing problems in our guild as well.

1) Buff stack runs out before all 25 buildings are buffed (Buffer log out, log in again always seems to help)
    2) You can click any building you want, buff's just don't register (Buffer log out, login and try again)
    3) Buffer sees al buildings glowing, you don't (You log out and log in again, buildings are now glowing)

When experiencing many buff problems, buff 1 building and then wait till you get the popup notification, then buff the next (and so forth and so on). It takes forever, but usually gets it done.

I noticed more problems occurring when trying to buff a building before the buffable buildings are highlighted. This is true for the first buff, but also for all subsequent buffs (you have a "cooldown" between each buff)

World
    Sandycove
    There is now a thread for this in issue in the "Verified Bugs" section.

If you have additional information or feedback regarding this issue please use that thread.

[ Thread closed ]

Cheers,
    Fexno

Closed Thread