Reply to Thread

Thread: Seasnake for 2 players (achievments)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

Seasnake for 2 players (achievments)

One way for two players to complete the Sea Snake in under 1 hour achievment is for both players to attack from the landing zones and meet in the middle. Problem is most of the existing guides don't include some camps you have to attack in order to play the adventure this way, they also include some camps which you don't have to hit.

So I have prepared that work for me,Your Skills will give different results

Player 1

Player 2
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Many thanks indeed Dorotheus!

Will have to compare skills trees but yes, playing Sea Snake as if it was a co-op is, I believe, the only way to get this achievement done.

qawpaw
    it's easily played by one player nothing difficult about it

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    it's easily played by one player nothing difficult about it
    So why not share your speed run if you are finishing it easily alone in less than 60 minutes?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    So why not share your speed run if you are finishing it easily alone in less than 60 minutes?
    i've done mine in about 50 min with obs+obsidian shoes and another fast player

on your own, i guess, you'd have to use instants

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Yeah that what you have to love about some people when they say they can do this or that no doubt they can but it's rarely backed up with a guide like it would hinder their progress by sharing

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    you can do solo in under 43 mins,probably under 40 with experience

You just need to Ballista and assassin leader camps 23 and 17,opening up a quick route through the middle,attacking with 3 sets of gens at camp 1,camp 24 and camp 11 and finish up meeting two sets of gens at camp 23/16

No previous experience of sea snake needed,my first and only run at SS was prnt.sc/tptwct and gave away the ls to a level 35..all camp numbers are taken from above maps.

Reply to Thread