Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Knights Quick Loot +MMA (x2) (399R 3C avg loss)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Black Knights Quick Loot +MMA (x2) (399R 3C avg loss)

Link to strategic map: http://i61.tinypic.com/250qg48.png

Link to camp breakdown: http://i61.tinypic.com/2pyoxua.png

----

Not much to say about this adventure guide. Very simple and very low loss. Also quite fast so I'd recommend you invite the LSs while you transfer from A-B-C-D to E-F-G setup.

The blocks are not critical for timing at all as they last much much longer than actually needed. Only A-B and C-D should be sent directly after eachother. And C-D is as the notes say sent when A reach the area marked near 1.

If you don't have dual MMA. No problem. Just have one of the LSs do the 7a attack with MMA with 1R instead. Make sure you note that when you make the invite. Usually it's best to have the first invited LS do this as they start on the bottom and therefore don't have to move camp to make the hit.

Enjoy.

----

EDIT1: As an alternative you can make the 7a MMA attack with 31R instead to make sure you kill all cavalry in the camp. I do not regard a certain 30R extra loss as a good exchange for 3C average loss but your opinion may vary. And it may be difficult for an LS to accept sending 31R if you don't have dual MMA.

EDIT2: It was pointed out to me that the potential 1R loss from the 7a attack is not counted in the losses which is true. It is not.
    Last edited by Saturnus72; 21.05.14 at 18:54.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Very simple question when do you send b???

Reply to Thread