Reply to Thread

Thread: Beta feedback

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Beta feedback

Hi

Just wanted to share some beta feedback.

Suggestion 1: when displaying a message "[23:55] Global-2: Welcome! Please use the language of reference (see forum)" how about providing a LINK to the forums' thread which lists correct channels. Even better, make a dropdown menu to select correct channel.

Suggestion 2: Improve filter in News channel. Now buffing 25 buildings with fish spams whole news channel with buff messages and I'm missing all important messages about geologist finding new ore vein.

Suggestion 3: Managing even 2 geologists is a total pain in the ass. I have nothing else to do but to wait for geologist to go in 3 x 10 minutes copper hunt or even better letting him to go 30 minutes marble hunt. Please consider adding a queue for geologist orders. Even three missions in the same manner as with buildings.

Suggestion 4: Add information about number of veins in Economy overview. Information needed per each resource: veins discovered / maximum veins available, veins in use out of discovered veins

World
    Newfoundland
    I move this suggestion forum, because this was in wrong place.

best,

Killste Forum Moderator.

Reply to Thread