Reply to Thread

Thread: [Guide] Dark Priests in 3 attacks (MMA+MG) for lazy people

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle

[Guide] Dark Priests in 3 attacks (MMA+MG) for lazy people

Max losses about 211R, takes about 30 minutes from clicking Start to clicking Complete (looter dependent)

P.S. Yes I do know you can save about 100 or so of those recruits by doing it slowly one camp at a time.

If you do not have Major General and want to do it with Veteran General instead, just replace the shown 11r 1e 258c with:

Veteran General: 16r 1e 233c
    Losses: 7-12r on Intercept 1-1, 3r on Intercept 1-2, upto 2r (just 1r if only 1r left) on main camp (Attack #1)
    Last edited by Tripi; 21.04.14 at 16:20. Reason: Typo on image

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    thank you for this guide

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    This is faster and have much lower losses.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...R-13S-max-loss

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturnus72 View Post
    This is faster and have much lower losses.
    Not sure how 37 mins is faster than 30 mins...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I will definitely contest the "faster". You just can't beat this for speed, that's just a fact. Move to the right (1st action, have to do that for the castle anyway), attack the camp inside the gates with intercept with MG, and attack the DC with MMA (2nd action). Finally attack the BC with MMA (3rd action).

Your version is move to the top left (1st action), send the BC path vet (2nd action), wait a while (slow) and send MMA (3rd action). Wait for them to get back to the camp (slow). Move to the right (4th action). Attack the camp and DC (5th action).

2 more interactions plus you have to wait for the first vet to get quite far before sending an MMA which could even make it an extra action if you're just sending and checking back in a few minutes, then long wait after the BC.

Added to that, when your gens get back home with this guide you just top up the recruits again that is yet another simpler part of this guide.

I'd also contest your less losses as well. 110r + 13s, I don't like replacing soldiers purely because they take so long. I value them at 4r, which means 13*4 = 52r worth of soldiers lost, +110 = 162r lost. While it is lower than then 211r max of this guide, it's only 50. For the convenience of so few actions, easy refill for quick/no thought next DP and virtually no waiting time, I rate this guide higher

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    If you have a 2nd MMA you could add the first block from killste/Tage's guide to your setup which can be done with a BHG for a few more star coins. It would add an attack before the 1st attack (That is attack #1 of this guide you can only send it once the block attack has started).

For that you would have to change the setup to:
    BHG: 100R 1C 16E (unload the R before you do the block)
    2nd MA: 19R 175S

Drawback is that your looter will have a longer walk ... but he gets away with 1C instead of 2C.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Been using this guide for some time, i just LOVE it!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    kilste guide used for illustrations with block (if you choose not to block 100r 120k will attack all 3 camps if u attack leader camp 6)
    camp 5 block 16 e 1 r normal gen
    camp 6 leader 19r 175e mma gen
    camp 7 244c 1e 5r vet gen (position so gen walks behind camp 6 if u attack before block)
    camp 10 bone church 100r 120k
    Camp 11 240c 2e 8r (can be blocked)
    camp 12 100r 120k
    camp 15 dark castle 100r 120k or 110r 110k
    after this you have the option to complete the adven or use mma gen on camp 13
    camp 13 wave 1 mma gen 1r
    wave 2 any gen 200c min.
    lootspot usual camps with 1 c or 1r mma would be useful to maybe use on bone church to cut losses further

i generally find i do this in less than 30 minutes if you can wait 30 mins for normal gen to arrive you can choose to block
    this offers full xp for a few extra recruits lost.
    i hope this is guide is understandable for you all.
    it means you can also start anywhere you wish to
    another tip is position vet gen as far as you to the left from landing position as possible can and send 244c 1e 5r to get intercepted by camps 2 through to camp 7 including trap and lose max 3r and transfer gens to dark castle area whilst vet is busy attacking.
    thanks Marnie68
    Last edited by marnie68; 21.06.14 at 15:05.

Reply to Thread