Reply to Thread

Thread: Attacking camps that dont exsist

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Angry Attacking camps that dont exsist

Am posting This because yet again support either refuse to answer any of my mails or they simply dont exsist, This problems has happened 3 times now where i pack my gen with the correct troops, send my general to a camp with no other camps blocking me or no traps,( my gen wont be intercepted by anything as nothing is in his way), the game freezes and then a notice come up saying ur general has lost, when i check the mail of the camp i just attack, THE CAMP DOES NOT EXSIST on that adv, my troops have done no damage to any camps and the camp i sent my attack to is still standing at full health, I've lost a total now of 375 recuit 250 elite 195 cav 135 cannoners with this bug where my vet has lost every time with no damage to any camps. I WANT ANSWERS NOW, and with this bug what screen shots can i take to prove this or what can i do to stop this its really annoying where i dont want to do any adventures anymore, and where is this so called support ANSWERS PLZ NOT MORE PROBLEMS OR BUGS

the origanl mail of the battle report is long delete the main adv this happened to me is on seculeded experiments mainly the same camp, 50 catelprods and 100 gunman, the mail of attack shows thugs and stone throwers if this happens again there will be lots of screen shots of everything, Ty for ur replys
    Last edited by Ginger85; 07.06.13 at 23:29.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Ginger85,

Thank you for reporting this, the development team will investigate it further .

Please provide more detailed information such as the adventure name and which web browser you use.

You could also take a screenshot of the camp you attempted to attack, and the location your general attacked from.

Good luck,
    Sinister-King

World
    Newfoundland
    Oh, also, do you get a battle report in your mail for the troops you lose? Can you maybe get us a screenshot of the battle report as well
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread