Reply to Thread

Thread: Game freezes while moving generals

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Game freezes while moving generals

Hi,

I just noticed that the game get a lot of freezes lately, mostly go after a few seconds or minute, but I want to talk about that freeze that stays and need only to force stop flash and refresh game to continue play the game.

This kind of freezes happen so random, but happens a lot too, when I move my general and moving the general to garrison area sometimes the game stuck on that and freeze, I tried to wait up to 5 minutes and game stay freeze for ever, until I kill the process or confirm browser message to kill page or flash plugin.

Its happening from 1 month or a bit more, but the game become worst lately, I get this issue almost 3 or 4 times in week, and for game freezes every day a lot of time.

I cleared cache and those stuff, and this issue happens in PC and my Laptop and both have awesome specs, and very good internet fiber connection.

Edit: its happened again for me just now after refresh, so until now its 2 times freeze in 5 minutes, I'm just moving general to another garrison.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 07.09.16 at 08:38.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I blame the number of players that enjoy this tremendous game

World
    Sandycove
    Both Diwata and I have occasional lock-up issues. Normally the freeze clears after a few seconds, but sometimes we have to refresh. It's not often enough that it's a huge problem and sometimes I can attribute it to having too many flash things going at the same time in the same browser instance (not always, but sometimes).

It seems to be almost predictable on (for example) the Block Knights that when I am on the adventure map and Diwata arrives while she is also on the adventure map my game will lock up - I would say that happens 80% of the time. But if one of us is not on the adventure but on a different one or on the home island that doesn't happen. We are now at the point that when the game freezes we say to the other "I think you just arrived".

Fortunately I've never had this happen mid-block or some other time where I was damaged by it, so I don't consider it that major of an issue until something like that happens.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread