Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear BB_Santa

World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up Dear BB_Santa

Dear BB_Santa
    I wish I could name my Island and a welcome to (Island name) banner appeared when visitors arrived.
    As you know I've been a bit naughty this year so I understand you're reluctance to deliver but think of all the good people and you will agree, they are worthy of naming rights.
    Good on you BB_Santa.

BB_Santa
    My Savage Scout complains bitterly every day about how boring his work is. Let me look for Gem's once in a while he pleads, I'm bored he cries Muttering something else as he sets on his way annoyed again. Please put a smile on my Scout's face I think he is getting depressed.
    Thanks again BB_Santa
    Last edited by implatypus; 27.11.13 at 00:39.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Not a bad idea but there are a lot of other features that should be implemented and bugs to be fixed before BB spending time on engineering this one.
    Check out my collection of suggestions to ease up the game. Please do provide me with your feedback in regards of it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    hehehe I like the deer Santa letter
    just in case they implement something like this plz don't make it a popup you have to click away by pressing an okay/whatever button

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    dear santa , please make it that we can convert marble to granite as a permanent addition to the prov house - even at a 10 to 1 ratio or something silly , WITHOUT us having to use presents in the converting process !!

Reply to Thread