Reply to Thread

Thread: Spacious Storehouse

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Spacious Storehouse

There will be a chance to get this building again?
    As a loot chance, maybe for gems or in any future event?

I know the store limit is not a big problem in the game, the Improved storehouses are nice, but the Spacious storehouse also has a nice look and would help to get a better look to our islands

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
    There will be a chance to get this building again?
    As a loot chance, maybe for gems or in any future event?

I know the store limit is not a big problem in the game, the Improved storehouses are nice, but the Spacious storehouse also has a nice look and would help to get a better look to our islands
    I guess the short answer to your question is, can you think of any special event only items which have been added to the general game since. Off the top of my head I can't think of any.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i hope the answer is no. i dont mean to sound harsh but i really do feel that longer term players should have more to show for their efforts. I haven't been here since the start and there are some items i will never have, but that's ok, i can manage without em

Reply to Thread