Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Menui limits and feature idea's and other junk

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Lightbulb Star Menui limits and feature idea's and other junk

I have to say this is by far one of my favourite building games, partly because you do not have to spam your facebook friends to complete anything and partly because i love resource management so a big THANKYOU for that

As to my suggestions here goes and why...

1: The Star menu.... It occurs to me the star menu could in theory end up taking a lot of server space as everything that you buy or recieve over your max goes there as do all the one use items etc...

A: allow people to merge same type into one stack
    B: limit how many slots are available in the star menu based on their other storage buildings and possibly a booster you can buy <anything else that would be sent there it should ask what you wanna discard

ok the 2nd may make me unpopular for suggesting but if it helps keep the game running smoothly then it's good with me

2: Make roads reduce travel time for settlers moving between 2 buildings

makes a proper feature out of them, rather than just a deco

3: Make Global 3 a permanent chat Tab

everyone wants it

4: Add a drop down menu of Languages you cater for in Chat rooms to the sign up and have it set that language as default

this will help those that speak nothing of english from repeated bans from MODS, this shouldn't mean that they cannot access the other languages if they want to and they can speak the language

5: allow us to see the fight live rather than watch a replay of the battle with the enemy

would be more fun, saves on a mail being sent

Ian aka TheOldBadger
    Last edited by TheOldBadger; 23.01.13 at 20:27. Reason: another idea

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey Ian, I believe B is already a feature on most items if you're talking about the star menu, you can press the X in the top right of the item to remove it from your star menu. (Although I know this is not the case for all items)

Also if 2 is what I think you're describing, you can get that function from using your Economy Overview (the abacus near the star menu). You can drill down into the separate buildings with their production values, levels and if you click on them their location as well.

Hope that helps with some of the stuff
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hadn't noticed the x at the top of the items in the star menu, oops.
    And the economy view can be a bit confusing at times , must admit i spend most of my time trying to get all in production chain to go green

World
    Newfoundland
    So, is there real chance to get item stacking in star menu? I would like to see map fragment stacking and settlers or any other rewards you get from adventure, also it would be useful to add amount box you would like to move to storehouse from star.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by K0sh1 View Post
    So, is there real chance to get item stacking in star menu? I would like to see map fragment stacking and settlers or any other rewards you get from adventure, also it would be useful to add amount box you would like to move to storehouse from star.
    that's the main things i'd like to see too

Reply to Thread