Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Event to fill gap between Easter and Halloween ?

World
    Sandycove
    the IAAF and IPC 2017 World Championships athletics will be held in London this summer, maybe something along the track and field lines?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Do you guys have any ideas when it comes to the theme of such a "Summer Event"? I'd love to know what you guys are thinking.
    In light of Generals getting skills, a science type event might be handy a few books of each sort being rewards, you could really push the boat out and release an Improved bookbinder if you were feeling super generous.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do you guys have any ideas when it comes to the theme of such a "Summer Event"? I'd love to know what you guys are thinking.
    I'd love a "midsummers dream" event with fairies running around on the island and flower baskets/bouqets as event resources. Different collies like on christmas but instead different coloured flowers. Quest line/s with fairy tale content. Maybe save the fairy princess from an evil troll or something like that.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    In Equal Years we have always had a footie event. (2012+14+16)

For Uneven Years we had BB 20 Years Celebration in 2013 (the Balloon Event) and in 2015 we had the 'Cleanup Old Event Resources'.
    If nothing 'Special' is in the pipe we might have to live with a 'Crisis Quest' and if so...
    hoping it will be like the 'old ones' we had back in 2013 instead of a copy of latest ones which were boring; though loot was good.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I would love to see an event with PVP Expeditions at its core.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Airfix20 View Post
    Such an event would be like EotW2 but this time it would feel like the real End of the Settlers World

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MorellaCarter View Post
    I'd love a "midsummers dream" event with fairies running around on the island and flower baskets/bouqets as event resources. Different collies like on christmas but instead different coloured flowers. Quest line/s with fairy tale content. Maybe save the fairy princess from an evil troll or something like that.
    This sounds quite cute

This sounds like Hell

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I think this would be great. Never really understood why so many hate PVP, assume it is because they can't follow a set guide and have to think for themselves or perhaps like looking at a stockpile of iron ore in their star menu.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Not something I'd ever do, I don't have a single building that has anything to do with PVP

World
    Northisle
    You are missing out then, but yeah the last event was good with a pvp vibe along with adventure. More of the same please.
    Have fun!

Reply to Thread