Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get staff to see a case?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

How to get staff to see a case?

Hi, I've had a (major) issue that there seems to be 2 accounts linked to my single email address login, when December started, I couldn't log in like I used to, either using Ubisoft login mail or facebook link in that page to log in. I have to click the facebook link on the 'front page' or else it logs in (using same email address for either login) to a different 'New Settler' account. If I click the Shop login from in game, I get an error saying I need to log in using my Ubisoft account, which I can't of course as it goes to the 'other' account. I've opened up a case for almost 2 weeks but it hasn't been looked at, including some updates I've done and screenshots. It wasn't touched for 12 days, so it's not like I was continuously updating it which (might? drop it to bottom of the list?)

If any staff see this, the case number is 17338865
    Last edited by Wazza676; 13.12.22 at 06:38.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Wazza676.

Since you have contacted our Support Team, please check your email inbox for a response. We will review this matter and contact you shortly.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I apologise and hate to seem impatient, is there any way to know this will happen during December. I don't want to miss out on the 125% bonus, and as it's 1/2 way of December, while I made the case on December 2 and no staff have looked at yet. Its a little weird seeing "You should expect a response from us within the next 48 hours" while over 2 weeks, no response.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello again Wazza.

I'm very sorry for this situation, and I want to apologise.

I escalated your issue, so the reply will soon land in your email inbox.

Reply to Thread