Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Locked Adventure Zone

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    So, I was lucky after all. Waited about 9hrs for the problem to solve itself, of course I also submitted the ticket to Support, but it was Saturday, and I got the reply that "Support is available between the hours of 9:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday". Today around noon, I took care of my island (mines, buffs etc.) and then tried accessing my Return to BN ... and it worked. I completed the adv. and now all my generals and troops that survived are back. I lost 1 tome, 1 glue and some granite due to expired premium, but I guess it could have been much worse.
    I'll post the details soon.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    This is how the error happened (I'm not saying it's the reason, just describing the circumstances):
    Bottom part of Return to the Bandit's Nest map - http://imageshack.us/a/img30/7717/z3th.jpg
    G1 (normal), G2 (normal) and G3 (Major) are involved in the block on Camp 1 and Leader 2, and while Major is attacking the Leader, 2 rounds, 30 seconds, a Veteran (positioned more or less like the not numbered garrison in this guide) is leaving for camp 3 (other leader). Naturally, the Vet is intercepted by one of the two regular camps, but he's always released before fight ends (because the 2 camps disappear after Leader 2 is defeated) and continues his march to the leader (C3).
    The zone error occured EXACTLY when Major defeated Leader 2, and the Vet WAS supposed to be disengaged from his fight with the intercepting camp on the path to Leader 3.
    Now for the weirdness.
    I have the battle report from this intercepting camp (i.e. the fight that shouldn't have happened, like in the case of any successful round block):
    prntscr.com/2mpstd
    after the fight: prntscr.com/2mptl8 (my surviving units 27R 2S 1E 111C 25K - these numbers will matter later)
    I DON'T have battle report from Leader 3 (expected max. losses 51R 2S)
    Other fights happened today, after the adv. unlocked, nothing strange about them.
    My total expected losses 50C and around 435R (I've deleted 1st battle report - fight with Leader 2, 2nd wave losses around 50-60R)

Sent to the adv.: 460R 512C 5S 94XB 16E 142K
    Troops returned : 52R 573C 7S 94XB 17E 167K
    As you can see, I got 27R 111C 2S 1E 25K more than I was supposed to have, which are exactly the numbers of the surviving units from a Veteran's fight that should never have happened

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    2 more screenshots.
    loot, nothing special about it, http://prntscr.com/2mpfad
    interesting part:
    http://prntscr.com/2mp780
    (troops "assinged" to my Vet that left garrison with 51R 2S 1E 171C 25K, as you may see the extra 111C 2S 1E 25K are already there, causing some disturbance with the Recruits count)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have just had this error booted me from a blt i was doing fast version using wpp to clear most of the map as my barracks is on 7 day upgrade.. so now i am stuck as all my generals are on the blt and i cant access it.. sent a ticket hope i dont have to wait as long as fishslice did this is becoming a common issue now

now the person i am doing the blt has been booted from it with same error so seems to be catching
    Last edited by hades8840; 01.02.14 at 01:14.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Feel for you hades. I hope your resolution is more like what happened with Kris than with me. Seem its affecting multiple adventures so hope BB figure out a solution real quick, especially as the same problem on testing has been ignored.

It would also be good if this could be moved to verified bugs considering its now affected at least 4 people (me, kris, hades and the LS person) in a short timeframe.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

zone error on adventure

zone error on adv ... will be fixed as the same errors on the main island ??

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Adventure map load error

Hi BB,

I bought a lootspot from my guildmate earlier today, and suddenly the adventure zone is unreachable. The person I bought the lootspot from gets kicked out from the adventure, and so does a second person who has bought a lootspot. Now he can't finish the map, and none of us can enter the adventure to finish it.

The error that comes up is:

Now, when I press "ok", I get kicked out and have to load the entire game again.

What to do??

Regards

World
    Sandycove
    Ive had this as a single player adventure and all I had to do was clear cache and re-visit. So I guess the lead player should do this 1st. If it doesnt resolve it, he may be able to cancel the adventure to save holding you 2 other guys up whilst he reports it to support

[Thread merged in: "Adventure map load error"]
    Last edited by Fexno; 17.03.14 at 16:18.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by luskerjohn View Post
    Hi BB,

I bought a lootspot from my guildmate earlier today, and suddenly the adventure zone is unreachable. The person I bought the lootspot from gets kicked out from the adventure, and so does a second person who has bought a lootspot. Now he can't finish the map, and none of us can enter the adventure to finish it.

The error that comes up is:

Now, when I press "ok", I get kicked out and have to load the entire game again.

What to do??

Regards
    The problem has now been solved. The adventure owner did not do anything specific, other then being offline for 4-5 hours or so. In the meantime he has tried to connect to the server, but this has also been an issue - I dont know if BB disabled his account for those few hours where they maybe solved the issue or what. I can't tell, only BB can

So until they come out with a reply, this will remain a mystery!

Regards, luskerjohn

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had this message on The Island of the Pirate's

Server Zone Crash
    An error was detected on this zone, please try again.

I managed to get back onto adventure 9 to 10 hours later but lost 1 general and 200 cav.
    Anybody knows if I will get general and troops back.

Reply to Thread