Reply to Thread

Thread: QM garrisons trying to forever with Observatory

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

QM garrisons trying to forever with Observatory

When I activate Observatory buff and send QM to other adv, OR my home island, I get this strange behavior, and I recorded it in a video, it is not public as only accessible from this link, here is a private link for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lNjGgrgEs0

Have fun!
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    there stuck in a loop its a known issue and annoying

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    So far the QM keep glitching until the regular travel time, 15minutes, is up. And then settles. It's a known problem with Observatory. They managed only to fix fighting generals last time around.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    i had to log out and come back later to fix this problem

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This is known issue that BB are currently working to fix. Please read the community update that was recently posted.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Really?
    WHEN!
    Not only can I not use QMs correctly, but the game repetaedly hangs whenever a QM travels home during the star chart peiod. Makes observatory virtually useless.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BuftonTufton View Post
    Really?
    WHEN!
    Not only can I not use QMs correctly, but the game repetaedly hangs whenever a QM travels home during the star chart peiod. Makes observatory virtually useless.
    use normal generals to transport troops in the mean time if you have to i know in easter event if peeps was running observary they said on purpose dont use qms or santas so we used normal gens instead and it only does it till the normal travel time of them/santa run out so if say you use santa i think it would only keep remaking the 2 mins travel time or whatever it is or 15 for normal qms

Reply to Thread