Reply to Thread

Thread: Pathfinder - PvP

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Pathfinder - PvP

I am not claiming it is a bug - but it sure is a really bad quest, as BB got intercepted by really bad - and dumb german logic(again):

I found the first granite colony really fast....and then----I spent 6x24 explorers to find another - none could be found. NONE. Meaning - BB did some fantastic thing with leaving out granite colonies once you got 1. Makes me wonder if low-BB really wants us to disregard PvP - even if high-BB think it is a fantastic thing. Do you guys even talk with each other - this is a very, very classical example, that you - BB-guys do not talk with each other - and - we have to test your work on a live server - within a week. *sigh*
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 16.11.16 at 08:33.

World
    Sandycove
    Just a quick thought, does the quest under claim two colonies specifically require them both to be granite?
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just a quick reply. No. But - other half of the quest is about granite - and if you got no chance to find more than one you are in trouble. It got nothing to do with luck, with that number of explorers used. It cannot be done.

Now I push to Tier 2 and see if I can find any there. That ofc means I have done more than 2 colonies today.

Reply to Thread