Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that BB has pulled a fast one on us regarding "double ball drops from adventures"? I mean sure the amounts are double but what about the ratio of small versus big ball drop?
    My stats so far: 53 adventures started, 51 small drops, 2 big drops! Thats a ratio of 96% small drops 4% big drops!
    Im not expecting to see wiki numbers (65% small drops 35% big drops), these were too optimistic even for last year but 4% of big drops is totally ridiculous!
    Have the same feeling that big / small drop ration turned into a complete rip off.

World
    Newfoundland
    Really poor event for footballs, as BB is blatantly pushing for the fan packs costing gems, but really amazing for xp.

I got this earlier for Giant Battle, fully skilled gens, scouting post, prem and friend prem stacked up. Full map of course as this is now or never to do full maps :
    https://prnt.sc/oc09jr

Between the mandatory daily YWC, complete EQ and MCC chains (both on full maps) and the odd high-end AB, I've already made in excess of 100m xp!

Somehow I wish the event would last a bit longer and too bad for the footies...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    so far all i think of this event and i normally like events is
    yeah ok extra xp even if like me you dont use prem or mate prem
    but the ammount of balls in addys i think are a bit low so hammering addys to try get lots of them i know is the purpose of the event but lack of troops/weapons etc can make it harder to hammer addys for some

so far i have one explorer and if thats all i do manage to get so be it i am happy i have something to help in future events

i do like events on a whole but i dunno why but im not liking this one as much as normal easter/halloween/xmas ones.

a bonus i can think of it is the extra xp even for none prem users like myself is a boost

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I started this event weeks later, so i don't expect much.
    This is something weard in my eyes though.
    The quest chain "A host of responsibilities" says "..Dont' worry if you fall behind, though even if you finish a quest late, the next one will be waiting for you untill the end of the tournament"
    Well there seems to be a delay between the quests of 24 hours. So this "the next one will be waiting is not true"

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    From the Dev Diary:

"The new quest chain's sub-quests unlock after a certain number of days after your first login during the event, and not the event start."

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    You don't see the contradictory here..
    "The new quest chain's sub-quests unlock after a certain number of days after your first login during the event, and not the event start."
    "Dont' worry if you fall behind, though even if you finish a quest late, the next one will be waiting for you untill the end of the tournament"

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    You really (really) need to change the resource requirements to upgrade the Wondrous Summer Residence to level 8...

Currently, you need: Grout 1.000 + Football 1.000

The event currency (Football) will be removed soon... (22/Jul)

How are players supposed to upgrade this building past level 8???

My building is currently stuck at level 7 and I don't have enough Footballs (or time to get them) in order to upgrade to 8

Ref:
    1) https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...mer-Event-2019
    2) http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/buil...mer-residence/
    Last edited by Producer; 16.07.19 at 14:57.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Producer View Post
    You really (really) need to change the resource requirements to upgrade the Wondrous Summer Residence to level 8...

Currently, you need: Grout 1.000 + Football 1.000

The event currency (Football) will be removed soon... (22/Jul)

How are players supposed to upgrade this building past level 8???

My building is currently stuck at level 7 and I don't have enough Footballs (or time to get them) in order to upgrade to 8

Ref:
    1) https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...mer-Event-2019
    2) http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/buil...mer-residence/

You can skip this upgrade by using Gems.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    For "only" 20 €uros

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    Let me correct this for you:

"We made a mistake, we don't want to admit it or to correct it.
    Let's abuse the mistake to make more money... push them to gems
    We are officially limiting game progress now. Only few people who pay for gems can have real progress... forget the freemium stuff"

You are welcome for the fix...

edit: I don't remember any other case where you needed event currency (which goes away at the removal of the event) to upgrade a building...
    Last edited by Producer; 16.07.19 at 17:05.

Reply to Thread