Reply to Thread

Thread: Combat armory doesn't show the amount of the weapons in making

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Combat armory doesn't show the amount of the weapons in making

When I put the weapons to be made in combat armories, there is no number which shows how much weapons is there to produce.

World
    Sandycove
    yep i normally when i make some do them in 1k lots so have even numbers when they made plus i only ever make the 3 on top row so always start 1k sabres/bows and pikes and let them make as i'm slowly building up ready for when i do pvp on 2nd server

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I wanted to open it, yes it must show the amount, i have 30 days queue have no idea what i'm making, I really hope they add the amount as another buildings.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    I wanted to open it, yes it must show the amount, i have 30 days queue have no idea what i'm making, I really hope they add the amount as another buildings.
    Other weapon buildings dont tell you how many they are making though so its logical that this dont
    all other weapons say is how many per level and if buffed etc on them
    and they cant add them to the economy thing as its down to the player how many each weapon they want to start making in it so im not sure how they could possibly add in how many your making UNLESS they did what they have on barracks that shows X amount this troop and that troop maybe but to apply to the weapons instead

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    Other weapon buildings dont tell you how many they are making though so its logical that this dont
    all other weapons say is how many per level and if buffed etc on them
    and they cant add them to the economy thing as its down to the player how many each weapon they want to start making in it so im not sure how they could possibly add in how many your making UNLESS they did what they have on barracks that shows X amount this troop and that troop maybe but to apply to the weapons instead
    Yes, but unlike other weaponsmiths, it's up to player to set the amount of each type of weapon they want to produce. And similar to barracks and combat academy system, player set the amount, and it is shown in there how many of each type of units barracks are making. And in the economy overview you cannot ether see how many weapons are there to be made. So unless you have some paper to wright it down, you don't know what is in the armory.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakica View Post
    Yes, but unlike other weaponsmiths, it's up to player to set the amount of each type of weapon they want to produce. And similar to barracks and combat academy system, player set the amount, and it is shown in there how many of each type of units barracks are making. And in the economy overview you cannot ether see how many weapons are there to be made. So unless you have some paper to wright it down, you don't know what is in the armory.
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    yep i normally when i make some do them in 1k lots so have even numbers when they made plus i only ever make the 3 on top row so always start 1k sabres/bows and pikes and let them make as i'm slowly building up ready for when i do pvp on 2nd server
    that's why in my 1st post i said i always do them 1k at a time when i have enough to make all 3 the top row ones so every set of pikes i know its the start of a extra 1k lots of each type i make

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    As PvP weapons are ordered in batches (not ongoing production) like we order buffs and other stuff in Provision House(s)/Barrack(s) the underlying logic should be the same.

Hereby supporting the Original Post

Reply to Thread