Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Fourth Community Vote

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I bought them just to transport troops to the adv faster, I never use normal generals, and BHG and pretty cheap

Oh and I already have 6 schools is my star menu so why would I want another? They are totally useless if you want to do 5 or more adv a day, I did nords 5 times everyday last week, a school would never have been able to make pop fast enough to keep up
    Last edited by Steve1077; 03.06.14 at 14:38.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    doesn't add up - all the people that never do adventures voted for storehouse, than they went on second list and selected the adventure, that they will never do, insted of Fairy fire(which is actualy usefull)... and refill marble/trees/and animals that move around the island

i voted intentionally for fairy fire, i suppose some more here did.... so even if the majority voted randomly for 8 items, still fairy fire should have won by far.

is a conspiracy
    Last edited by jubuti; 03.06.14 at 15:00.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    I bought them just to transport troops to the adv faster, I never use normal generals, and BHG and pretty cheap

Oh and I already have 6 schools is my star menu so why would I want another? They are totally useless if you want to do 5 or more adv a day, I did nords 5 times everyday last week, a school would never have been able to make pop fast enough to keep up
    If the 1st 3 were so useless to you why did you buy numbers 4,5 & 6 ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    8 schoolhouses should be enough to let you do 5 nords per day. You were almost there.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TotoMok View Post
    8 schoolhouses should be enough to let you do 5 nords per day. You were almost there.
    Yes, had the guild vote been for the school with that and the football event, that would have been 8!

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    So lets take your view and say no new / lower level players should bother with a BHG......
    Lets see how far they get in trying to buy a lootspot in the trade office with their slow generals
    Lets see how far they get in clearing their island at the snail pace associated with only having a slow general
    Lets see how quickly they get bored with the game and leave thereby removing a potential future income stream from the game

Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    Why would you want a BHG? They are no good, buying one is a waste of gems, or whatever they are for sale for at any given time.

See above points Dragavon.
    Plus
    Basically I didn't care about the schoolhouse, I am happy with my island and the instant on demand ability it gives me to fill my barracks with a fresh set of troops at anytime. Adds no value for me.
    I also didn't care about an improved storehouse. I can buy them on a whim whenever. Again adds no value for me and I am certainly not interested in voting for it to simply allow other people to profit from trade when many wont bother to use it themselves.

That leaves the BHG.
    Do I care about another BHG? Definitely not. Will I buy it? Definitely not. Did I vote for it? Absolutely.

My rationale was that for many newer players its an absolute godsend to improving their online enjoyment and it is out of reach of free to play lower levels as is the other Gem bought Generals. Yes its expensive but its a worthwhile expense and would have been a good use of the surplus Guild Coins that many people have. I know that I am not the only person in our Guild that would have helped other lower level Guild Members to get their first 'fast gen' that would have improved their game experience.

So I am disappointed that the second most popular item didn't get in the shop but hopefully it will make an appearance sometime soon. If it does I will gladly provide support to help our Guild Members to get one.
    Last edited by fishslice; 03.06.14 at 20:46.

World
    Newfoundland
    Omg still arguing lol tut... well good luck with it, life's to short!

World
    Newfoundland
    I would like to thank you all for your feedback and for making your points in a polite and non-insulting manner (it was close there for a bit, with "stupidity" being thrown around quite a bit ).
    It makes me proud to be part of a community consisting of players who manage to discuss constructively on a subject (making pros and cons clear for less experiences users at the same time) so a big THANK YOU for that also!

As previously stated, I am aware of the frustrations caused by the second part of the vote and I have already passed that on. It is planned to make it possible for users to not cast their vote if they believe one or more items are not worthy of selection.

Thank you again and, please, don't stop telling us how you feel about changes and new features!
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 04.06.14 at 05:43.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    If the 1st 3 were so useless to you why did you buy numbers 4,5 & 6 ?
    Thought it a good idea at the time, but then I realised they were just taking up space, TBH none of the options were much use to me, I just voted to get rid of the annoying pop-up asking me to vote, I'm not even in a Guild lol

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    So lets take your view and say no new / lower level players should bother with a BHG......
    Lets see how far they get in trying to buy a lootspot in the trade office with their slow generals
    Lets see how far they get in clearing their island at the snail pace associated with only having a slow general
    Lets see how quickly they get bored with the game and leave thereby removing a potential future income stream from the game

See above points Dragavon.
    Plus
    Basically I didn't care about the schoolhouse, I am happy with my island and the instant on demand ability it gives me to fill my barracks with a fresh set of troops at anytime. Adds no value for me.
    I also didn't care about an improved storehouse. I can buy them on a whim whenever. Again adds no value for me and I am certainly not interested in voting for it to simply allow other people to profit from trade when many wont bother to use it themselves.

That leaves the BHG.
    Do I care about another BHG? Definitely not. Will I buy it? Definitely not. Did I vote for it? Absolutely.

My rationale was that for many newer players its an absolute godsend to improving their online enjoyment and it is out of reach of free to play lower levels as is the other Gem bought Generals. Yes its expensive but its a worthwhile expense and would have been a good use of the surplus Guild Coins that many people have. I know that I am not the only person in our Guild that would have helped other lower level Guild Members to get their first 'fast gen' that would have improved their game experience.

So I am disappointed that the second most popular item didn't get in the shop but hopefully it will make an appearance sometime soon. If it does I will gladly provide support to help our Guild Members to get one.
    What are you talking about? I bought plenty of BHG and used them when needed, but I don't need them now I have 5 vets

Reply to Thread