Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My game suggestions

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

My game suggestions

After playing this game for nearly 3 years now,these are my game suggestions.

1 is to have 2 bookmakers
    2 extra islands
    3 star coins in the loot of doing fairy tale adventures,to the level 50 players that is.
    4 have some kind of ship battles that will give out loot,new buildings to make ships to protect your island.
    5 generals to move faster,they do in pvp adventures.
    6 when an adventure is done some kind of screen will show to see what troops were lost in total.
    7 introduce a grape farm building to make wine to sacrifice to the gods in return to get new battle buffs
    like lightening bolt or strike that can be used in adventures.They have done this in earlier settlers pc game.

hope this helps

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    1 Have you calculated how much res 2 book makers would consume.
    2 Have been seen on test.
    3 Absolutely not Fairy tales are for beans, other adventures are for star coins.
    4 In other games I've played ship battles have been a major cause of lag, I don't believe flash could handle it.
    5 If they moved twice as fast then placement for blocks would have to be twice as far apart. We also have to ask the question is combat speed licked to travel speed. If it is then having the gens move faster will be a block breaker.
    6 Good idea.
    7 How would your buffs be different from the buffs we got already.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dorotheus - Having got a L5 Bookbinder and 1 of each of the other science buildings at L5 I can tell you, you can not spend all your science resources with just 1 Bookbinder. BB really messed up on that chain!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I was thinking about the res needed to make the science res. Seeing as some of that is only available from loot drops you can't guarantee a consistant supply to feed the chain. However if to a players mind supply's are supportable then I see no reason why not.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Feels fairly supportable

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    all for suggestion 6. Would love to see an overall rapport of the troops I have spent in an adventure.

World
    Newfoundland
    Epic Bookyard?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by FishSmell View Post
    Epic Bookyard?
    you mean a Library

World
    Sandycove
    1.No need for a second book binder, just make it upgradable to lvl 6 . I think this would be a minimum should BB ever get around to implementing the original plan for a General or island science tree.
    2. As for the extra island (s), to be honest, just having the extra building space just lacks imagination, I would rather they were more of a game challenge with re-spawning bandit and pirate raids, so that when you logged on you never knew where the game would take you that day. (building defences and re-building production and population buildings with low and medium level resources would act as a resource sink for those items )
    3,4 and 5 I'm not in favour of.
    6. I like the idea
    7. Another resource chain is not required to improve troop improvements if they implemented the General science tree
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    1. not sure how effective a 2nd book binder will be seeing as how once u've completed all the skill trees(which will nv happen if they keep adding skill trees) the book binder becomes redundant.
    2. i agree with larili. last thing we need right now is more building space. i like the idea of bandit and pirate raids as it forces people to keep an eye on their island even more to ensure their island doesn't get leveled the next day they get in. it would also pave the way for defensive buildings like walls and watch towers and place more emphasis on troop production. it would also pave the way for new troop types and maybe even a troop skill tree or something like that where u can upgrade ur troops so they survive longer instead of constantly training new troops everytime they die.
    3,4,5 un-necessary.
    6. definitely need that
    7. dun think that's really necessary as that will make certain adventures even easier than they already are.

Reply to Thread