Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Info

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Guild Info

Hi, I am in a guild, but there seems to be no active leader. How can one invite another player to the guild and what to do about no leader?
    Any thoughts?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The simplest thing to do is leave the guild and join a more active one. This happened to me as well.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    sound advice and the best solution

There is a mechanism in place that transfers guild leadership to the next one on the list (u can see order in guildlist- member details) after a certain period of inactivity- i think after that it goes down the list of assigned successors

The catch is of course that the successor needs to react within a certain timeframe - so it is a) timeconsuming and b) prone to stall if there are many inactives and 3d - if the successor does not have the guildhall built on their island, they cant accept the succession request

So there is some procedure but it is far from perfect- If you don;t want to leave, the only other option is to see if the leadership can be transferred by support but if that is yor desire, it is usually easier and quicker to just talk to all remaning members and then make a new guild with a fairly similar name (it has happened many times already across servers)

World
    Northisle
    There is quite alot of active guilds on the server so finding a new active guild shouldnt be a problem.
    But also"Active" what does that mean for them or you...being online every day or once a week. That is also a question to ask before joining a guild

Reply to Thread