Reply to Thread

Thread: Switching between generals etc. - action applied to wrong general

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Switching between generals etc. - action applied to wrong general

I was trying to use a second general to transfer units to an adventure. Once I'd done so, I'd unassigned all the units, then assigned them to the primary general. I then clicked back on the secondary general, and clicked "Return home" - but it then sent the primary general home! Now I'm not likely to have enough time to finish the adventure as I have to wait a full hour before I can get him back. Has anyone observed anything similar before?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmm, bigger problem - finished the adventure, but I had unloaded a bunch of units at the island - now they're all gone, how on earth do I get them back?

(also I tried retrenching, and again, it retrenched the wrong general, which thankfully isn't a big deal...I can see the missing units listed in the "Population" dialog, but nowhere else...except...now after about 30 minutes I can see in the star menu there's a "Troops transport" item showing that they'll be returned in about 20 minutes...so I guess mystery solved)
    Last edited by Usermaatre; 17.02.22 at 03:53.

Reply to Thread