Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fast BK for events

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Fast BK for events

After last Easter's mega BK fest for egg's (100+ in my case )

I thought that a guide that takes minimum time (avg 20mins) to complete would be more appropriate for those of us chasing event resources ........enjoy!

Troops RQ'd for MAX speed
    Gens 2 x MMA 1 X Nusala 1 X MG 2 x BHG 2 X MoD
    650R 444C 417K 26M 52S 299E

Avg Losses 500R

G1

Gen A: MoD 20M 40S 140C
    Gen B: BHG 1R 97E
    Gen C MMA 105R 5S 2E 108K

Send Gen's A to camp 1 Send Gen B to camp 2
    Send Gen C when Gen B reaches spot marked

As soon as Gen C wins move your remaining gens into position

G2

Gen A: BHG 1R 97E
    Gen B: MMA 105R 5S 2E 108K
    Gen C: Nusala 165R
    Gen D: MG 83R 1S 1E 114C 71K

send Gen A to camp 3 then send Gen B to camp 4
    As soon as Gen A reaches camp 3 send Nusala to camp 5 (she will kill the other camp along the way)
    When Nusala reaches spot marked X send Gen D to camp 6

G3

Gen A: MoD 1R 6M 1S 190C
    Gen B: MMA 113R 2M 1S 1E 103K
    Gen C: MoD 54E 140C
    Gen D: MMA 86R 2M 1S 1E 130K

Send Gen A to camp 7 then Gen B to camp 8 then Gen C to camp 9 then Gen D to camp 10
    Last edited by chaos51; 31.01.17 at 14:59.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Will Nusala kill both camp 5 and the camp before it, your guide makes no mention of that camp even though it will intercept Nusala on her way to camp 5.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    She will indeed, 81R losses max on "the camp before", plenty R left for camp 5.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Will Nusala kill both camp 5 and the camp before it, your guide makes no mention of that camp even though it will intercept Nusala on her way to camp 5.
    definitely

good point ....I should mention that in the other guides .....comes in very handy in WoTS (gr8 way to make wots a 10min adv for eggs)

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    For camp 2 you can also use Nusala 71R 1E 93K for lower losses.

For camp 10 (DC): Nusala 73R 92K or camp 8 (DC): Nusala 80R 1E 84K.

If you have an extra MMA, instead of the MG on camp 6, use MMA 78R 1E 72C 69K.
    Last edited by HFoC; 04.02.17 at 13:13.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Saving time not R's

Wow ppl really don't read before they post do they?...........

Firstly HFoC your adding time to an adv to save a few R's .....seriously??.....during Easter you REALLY want to do as many as possible for the eggs.........& your advice adds 10mins.

(I can run a std full XP BK in 25mins ...this guide is so you can through it in 20mins)

I you want to give advice open your own thread & post a guide....it's not that hard, pls don't chuck a link in to your guide & tell ppl its quick, thats just sad!

World
    Northisle
    I guess with no blocks its k, didn't realise that. Hopefully I get the gens in time to run this sort of setup.

Correction tavern gen blocks

After reading the thread more thoroughly I can see what a great way of doing things. Unfortunately I'm to much of a newbie and won't have the gens. Have to stick to the more traditional tavern gen setup.
    Last edited by EasyTarget1; 04.02.17 at 16:33.
    Have fun!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    If you want a really fast run and are not too worried about losses and expenses, try 5x MMA with Soldiers only. Just saying

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos51 View Post
    Firstly HFoC your adding time to an adv to save a few R's .....seriously??.....during Easter you REALLY want to do as many as possible for the eggs.........& your advice adds 10mins.
    Wow. Instead of starting to scream, you should try reading & understanding first.

Using Nusa on a DC will add no time, since you'll probably will be waiting on a looter anyway. If not, you can forego this option.

Using MMA instead of MG is more efficient, and adds 0 time (that's why I said "If you have an extra MMA", lots of people have 3+). (I put in bold because you seem to like that.)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    If you want a really fast run and are not too worried about losses and expenses, try 5x MMA with Soldiers only. Just saying
    that kills everything?one camp at a time refill after each kill or just send em all to each castle and sit back?

Reply to Thread