Reply to Thread

Thread: Quests not completing

Alaric_Blackmoon

Quests not completing

Hi all, can anyone help?

There are two Quests which I appear to have completed but nothing is happening? One is the "Mine Window" where I have to make the production time of a Copper Mine "3 minutes 40 seconds or less". One of my copper mines is indeed producing at exactly 3 minutes 40 seconds but the quest is not completeing.

The other is "First Wave" where I have to pay 100 bronze from my storage. To speed things up I traded 100 bronze for 100 bronze swords and now have 110 bronze in storage, but again the quest won't complete.

Anyone got any ideas why????

Thanks.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The second problem you are having has been happening to me a lot. I will often have all of the necessary items to complete a quest (ie 100 hardwood) and it won't let me 'pay' them to complete the quest, or it will be a quest saying something like 'have 3 wells' and even though the line is green underneath the text indicating i have done all the things it won't let me complete the quest.

Reply to Thread