Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for some free gems?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky View Post
    If you want to test adventures and high level stuff - go to client testserver - what has to be tested here is main game features - if they dont work then advanced features dont work. Find and report bugs ( if not already reported ) in the version we have now. After update ( hopefully not to far away ) check if the bugs you found have been fixed or report them again. If most bugs fixed then we can move on to faster levelling and free resources.
    Stop beeing ridiculous. Do you think you achieve anything by waiting a week for resources to build a guild hall? Do you think you achieve anything by waiting 3 days for troops to take one more camp on your home island? Do you think you can test if adventures work on Unity by doing them on the normal testserver that use the same client as live server?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    Well, the other question is, if everyone jumps to 80, how do they detect all the bugs in between )

And once the horse has bolted, there is no going back- so i guess they will stick with the low lvl content debug for a few weeks and then slowly bump up levels to have a pass at as much content as possible

We are all impatient and want things to go quicker, sometimes it just doesn't happen-

So how to test unity, a bit at a time till we hit 80 ) Judging by the list of bugs already there, unity wont be live in a right old hurry anyway, maybe we can have a combined anniversary/unity event, and i am optimistic by nature
    how do you jump to 80 with just gems for fish? please let me know - I have been playing over 6 years on live and still am not 80.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not once did anyone here ask for the XP/levels for fish that is available on the legacy test server, only the ability to purchase shop items like an explorer, general and/or a few buildings. If a member does not want purchase the gems, they can continue at the current pace.
    If no gems for fish yet, can we have a gift package with a ygg, mma or another general besides the tavern generals and/or some explorers?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Graciethecat View Post
    Not once did anyone here ask for the XP/levels for fish that is available on the legacy test server, only the ability to purchase shop items like an explorer, general and/or a few buildings. If a member does not want purchase the gems, they can continue at the current pace.
    If no gems for fish yet, can we have a gift package with a ygg, mma or another general besides the tavern generals and/or some explorers?
    Exactly. Gems for fish would let us buy some explorers, better generals, upgrade buildings without waiting for resources. If we do not get that then nooone will reach lvl 50 for months. Noone will be able to do anything but the shortest missions.

It would not in any way be free XP like on the normal testserver.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello folks!

I have news on this topic - we will be offering Gems for Fish soon.

We'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to test our Unity Test Server, we really appreciate it.
    By the time the gems come along everyone will be pass needing them

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    lol, some people are really stuck without gems

World
    Sandycove
    Well, it is all irrelevant now, the last news post sound as if Unity is going live soon without a new update on the testserver. Fingers crossed there are no game breaking bugs.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    Well, it is all irrelevant now, the last news post sound as if Unity is going live soon without a new update on the testserver. Fingers crossed there are no game breaking bugs.
    The unity version is total crap as far as I can see. No improvements in nothing and a lot of convenience and features removed. I actually don't want to see it go live at all because it is almost unplayable from my experience.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    my opinion is that it makes sense to try the latest fix here on the test server. I would not like to get into trouble right before the football event. it would be safer to play football on the client and then make the transition after the event.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Geram74 View Post
    my opinion is that it makes sense to try the latest fix here on the test server. I would not like to get into trouble right before the football event. it would be safer to play football on the client and then make the transition after the event.
    You are not wrong. But it seems as if the people that make decisions at BB does not agree with you. So it is going live without a test of an updated version. We can only hope it does not have any game breaking bugs.

Reply to Thread