Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter Event 2018

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Will there be any x3 loot adventures this year ?
    I am guessing we'll have to wait for the Dev Diary for a definitive answer to that question, but I have a hunch that the following will be the Seasonal Adventures for this event:

Gunpowder, Horseback, Secluded Experiments, Sleepy Reef, Stealing from the Rich, The Dark Brotherhood, The Nords, The Siege, Victor the Vicious and Wild Mary.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    I'll ask again, will there be any x3 loot. Feedback threads are supposed to work both ways an answer from a BB would be polite.
    We'll have more info on Seasonal Adventures in our Dev Diary that'll release closer to the event!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    im hoping the triple bonus addy will have a few for the lower lvl players as halloween most of the bonus addy the low lvl players couldnt do and there wasnt many loot spot addy to do either to help them.
    Last easter event was my 1st event and was only just high enough to do horseback. but most of my guildies gave me loot spots to help me get eggs. this year ill be giving out the spots to help the lower lvs lol.

im looking forward to the easter event even if the rewards r not that good or the same as last year. i like the challange of doing as many addy as possible to get eggs and helping lower lvl players get the good stuff to improve their game.

high lvl players need to stop moaning about not getting what they want and help the newbies to the game improve or they will just quit the game.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    We'll have more info on Seasonal Adventures in our Dev Diary that'll release closer to the event!
    Ty for reply was beginning to think there wasn't going to be any seasonal adv.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I know it's late in the day but can eggs be added to the loot table on excelsior ventures ?

littlepret
    Spring Park changes! Wow! Ty! That is very good news.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/buil...r/spring-park/

World
    Northisle
    NT: Iron-willed geologist. Finds iron deposits that can be mined 50% faster

Well, there goes my iron income. On the bright side my iron refills are worth more, ind iron mines gonna vanish even faster.

On another note: Don't want the new building, just put the buffs in the t00tie pitch (mine's misspelled, it says Footie Pitch, it's spelled t00tie, small t, two zeros).
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    This geo is useful only for very active players. And even those could not be really happy with it since it is a slow one. I would rather have a geo that can find 50% bigger deposits and moves 50% faster and it can be worth double eggs. As it is now, it is useless to me.
    Last edited by Jevgo; 08.02.18 at 17:43.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevgo View Post
    This geo is useful only for very active players. And even those could not be really happy with it since it is a slow one. I would rather have a geo that can find 50% bigger deposits and moves 50% faster and it can be worth double eggs. As it is now, it is useless to me.
    It won't be useless to me but I agree with the rest of what you said - bigger deposits and faster finds would be much better.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Saw another change added to the testserver's changelog along with easter event:

PVP: The Water Castle obtained from PVP now grants population.

I am curious in how much population it will give.
    gradually up to 3k for a full Castle on test

Reply to Thread