Reply to Thread

Thread: Nokia Belle edition if you'd please!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Nokia Belle edition if you'd please!!!

this game in a mobile edition would be sooo awsome! ^^
    not sure if the current game can b shrinked to actually be poissible 2 run on a mobile, but it would be nice if it could!
    (or am i the only one thinking that hehe)

LDavinci

World
    Northisle
    Yes, it would be very cool! I have only Nokia x3 but it would be so cool to check my game while working, just to refill the mines or so. I don't have internet connection at work and there isn't always anything to do there, so I'm really bored and tired at evenings.. It's nothing wrong with that then, when gaming doesn't interrupt work which is way too easy for me. LOL.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    tried with WLAN connection on max connection capacity yesterday evenning when i went 2 bed, but the game never gets past the red loading line, first centimeter of it loads, then it stall's... is that a flash compatibility issue or what? if so, i'd love 2 se a solution to it. im pretty sure the phone have no problems running it gfx wise that is

Reply to Thread