Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gem mines

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

gem mines

The gem mine counter has not reset crediting me back for a depleted gem mine so that I can purchase another one. I had 10 gems mines one has just depleted so now I have 9 mines. I have 36k of gems to buy a replacement bringing me back to the maximum 10 mines.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I believe that in the shop when it say X10 that means you can only buy ten, maximum, not have 10 on your island.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless_Frack View Post
    I believe that in the shop when it say X10 that means you can only buy ten, maximum, not have 10 on your island.
    Yup. Ten means ten total, not ten at once.

World
    Newfoundland
    oops
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I am one of the lucky players who could afford to buy lots of gems. I had ten mines on my island if ten is ten how come I have 6 schools when the max is 3. How come I have 7 recycling manufactures when the max I can have is 3. I have been playing this game for two years and have just calculated I have spent £500.00 on gems it will cost me a further 85,000 gems another £400.00 plus to swap my stores and silo's for the new one and that's without all the other tempting offers. If Blue Byte think I am going to invest another £400.00 in gems their insane. I am mad only an idiot would pay £500.00 to buy a game. I would need to be insane to invest another £400.00 total £900.00 to keep playing this game. I might be mad but I am definitely not insane. It does not say the maximum you can own for as long as you play is ten it states you can have a max of ten. When a mine collapses it's not refundable implying you can buy another one to replace to bring your max back to 10. It does not say that you can't purchase a replacement. I have woke up and smelt the coffee £500.00 I cringe at the thought of what I could have spent it on. With ten gems mines I generated over 1000 gems a day and saved 20,000 in 18 days to buy a replacement mine which is what I have done. Only to fine I can't. think about it with ten mines you would never need to buy gems again for those of you who can buy gems and I had loads of friends who could not, who have now stopped playing because the only way to play is to buy gems which they could not afford to. Yes Blue Byte needs to make money but £500.00 £900.00 I think not. For those of you lucky enough to afford gems how much have you spent already and how much more will you pay before you wake up and smell the coffee. Just look at how frequently the 100% extra gem are appearing in the beginning it was rarely seen now we are dependent on gems greed for our cash has taken over loyalty.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    seriously take a breath the reason you have more schools etc past the limit is because items like that are given as part of a event aswell you know ...you cant go pass the shop limit on any item unless you gain it from outside the shop.. and you will buy more gems or you will just go without it wont bother bluebyte plenty other ppl still buying gems i spent around £350 in the last 2 months alone since coming back to the game

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman92 View Post
    I am one of the lucky players who could afford to buy lots of gems. I had ten mines on my island if ten is ten how come I have 6 schools when the max is 3. How come I have 7 recycling manufactures when the max I can have is 3. I have been playing this game for two years and have just calculated I have spent £500.00 on gems it will cost me a further 85,000 gems another £400.00 plus to swap my stores and silo's for the new one and that's without all the other tempting offers. If Blue Byte think I am going to invest another £400.00 in gems their insane. I am mad only an idiot would pay £500.00 to buy a game. I would need to be insane to invest another £400.00 total £900.00 to keep playing this game. I might be mad but I am definitely not insane. It does not say the maximum you can own for as long as you play is ten it states you can have a max of ten. When a mine collapses it's not refundable implying you can buy another one to replace to bring your max back to 10. It does not say that you can't purchase a replacement. I have woke up and smelt the coffee £500.00 I cringe at the thought of what I could have spent it on. With ten gems mines I generated over 1000 gems a day and saved 20,000 in 18 days to buy a replacement mine which is what I have done. Only to fine I can't. think about it with ten mines you would never need to buy gems again for those of you who can buy gems and I had loads of friends who could not, who have now stopped playing because the only way to play is to buy gems which they could not afford to. Yes Blue Byte needs to make money but £500.00 £900.00 I think not. For those of you lucky enough to afford gems how much have you spent already and how much more will you pay before you wake up and smell the coffee. Just look at how frequently the 100% extra gem are appearing in the beginning it was rarely seen now we are dependent on gems greed for our cash has taken over loyalty.
    sorry, but you spent 10 x 40k gems ??
    on what ?
    Some people don't spend money and reach lvl 50, they do have silo's, they do have a vet and a bhg and do enjoy playing this game.
    They work hard to achieve what they have and can be proud of it, they didn't chose the easy way and spent 10x 40k gems

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Like already been said the number limit has always indicated how many items you can buy total from that merchant section and not how many you can own at once. Silo has been in the guild market section too for 1x limit, so has jolly for twice now. Same goes for floating residences from event section, special offer section and upcoming guild market.

The limits are there for numerous reason like island balance and server economy.

World
    Newfoundland
    how much have you spent already
    I sank about £40 in to the gem shop and bought the retail pack. I wasn't going to spend any more money on the game at that point but there was a special 300% sale on so I spent a further £50 which gave me enough gems for one and a half gem pits. I'm now getting close to placing gem pit 4/10 and have found that aside from more gem pits and the new silo/exotic/granite/woodyard buildings I don't have anything to spend the gems on that I can't get from gold... And I have hundreds of thousands of gold coins.

think about it with ten mines you would never need to buy gems again
    I have 4/10 and I never need to buy gems again... *shrug*

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Only £500? I'm sure I can treble that

Reply to Thread