[feedback]
Sadly, Easter achievements not resolved.
You neglected to take into account the eggs for the Easter maps contained in those quest lines.
Apart from messing up the final shopping list in the event shop, these eggs also counted towards other achievements ie: the number of eggs acquired through adventures.
My missing quest line contained 3 maps, @9eggs each which would have given a fighting chance to reach the next goal, and that achievement would have paid even more eggs and so we circle back to the event shop, purchasing 2nd choice items as we couldn't afford our first.
Before people start bleating we had 5 extra days and could have made up this shortfall, by then we were out of the holiday period, and way past the time set aside from Real Life for this event.
Somebody really dropped the ball on this event, apart from the sadly predictable foul-ups we've come to expect in recent years, the complete inertia in tackling and remedying these issues was probably the worst I've ever seen.
Easter used to be the 2nd or 3rd best event of the year, now it's been turned into an utter shambles.
Not looking forward to the "Summer Event" because I can pretty much guess what's coming unless BB have learnt anything from recent history, not surprising Day2 of any event is now referred to as "hotfix day".