Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please refresh your browser.....

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Please refresh your browser.....

I'm getting a lot of instances of being told to refresh my browser and thrown back to the login page of the game lately...sometimes as soon as Ive started the game for the day. Other games and pages are running fine...any idea whats going on ??

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    When did this start occurring? Also could you let me know your specs e.g. browser, flash version number, OS?

World
    Sandycove
    i get this a lot also been happening on and off for a while on both servers though been a nightmare every hour ish for the past week mostly
    i dunno how to check specs if say how i can check i can let you know
    but play this account in chrome and other server in incognito chrome if that any help

edit
    i asked and found out how dunno what you need but thats the about flash thingy on mine

Last edited by lulu10093; 18.01.17 at 12:07.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    When did this start occurring? Also could you let me know your specs e.g. browser, flash version number, OS?
    Firefox 50.1.0
    Your Flash Version 24.0.0.194
    Windows7 Home Premium

Over the past few days intermittently not so far today. I thought it was my connection but onther online games carried on functioning. If it occurs again I'll get the exact message.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The next time it happens could you post a message here asap so I can check timestamps. I'll make sure it isn't anything on our side.

Thanks for your assistance!

World
    Sandycove
    this is 1st time been forced to refresh today but have been having lost chat server a lot today though
    got forced all way back to homepage on refresh

World
    Newfoundland
    just on a side note...I have had chat refresh around every 5-10 minutes today...cleared cache and everything is up to date re adobe...but did have 1 flash crash also
    prntscr.com/dxcuv6 have also had instances today where I refreshed browser and when i typed something I get underneath my type `undefined text` every time.

I am using Chrome with windows 8.1...i usually get chat reset at least twice every evening.

Every program on computer is up to date with `updates`

Tonight is the worst I have ever experienced in 4 years of playing TSO

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    hmm maybe i'll wait a little longer before calling ISP, but TV (decoder) is also losing connection at same frequency TSO is. Yesterday TSO dropped 1.5 hours after login, 10 seconds after an adventure attack completed. Like lightning from clear sky

5MB Fiber, why so little? More than enough and it's free. However I suspect that there are systems kicking you out from the pool of users if you have low bandwidth compared to other users in your area (pool), as some sort of security filter. You are flushed out if you don't keep up, or if you make more requests than what the system "can" send back to you the connection is simply dropped.

IDK, but there's something going on.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    this is 1st time been forced to refresh today but have been having lost chat server a lot today though
    got forced all way back to homepage on refresh

I get the message too sometimes / followed by being kicked out to homepage. Usually happens when the browser has been minimized or I have been on another tab. The game does not like multitasking...

Ah, forgot:
    YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Your Flash Version
    Your browser name
    Opera (PPAPI)
    Your Operating System (OS)
    Windows (Window 10)
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 19.01.17 at 16:09.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Sandycove
    windows 10 yep
    my browser i use is google chrome

i wasn't multi tasking when it happened though i know sometimes it does if im busy on the sim i had been talking in whisper for a long time then got forced to refresh out the blue where i was talking thats why didnt put the whisper side on as had my open chat on it
    Last edited by lulu10093; 19.01.17 at 18:44.

Reply to Thread