Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 13/04/2016

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    My yet another conspiracy theory is that they are changing it to make Nords adventures compatible with the newer attack order feature.
    It would be interesting to see how many would stay if they did change normal adventure combat system, especially if it was akin to the PVP system.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Since the blocking grid and the island space have been rebalanced, nothing is guaranteed. The main reason for the Movement Event is to allow all players to set up their island in a satisfactory manner after the recent changes.
    In a satisfactory manner...for who? According to players or just according to you?
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Problem with the PvP style attack system besides it being really too cartoonish is server performance. Attacks that require active intervention during battles would be a nightmare considering all the issues we have with lags, getting kicked etc. No thanks really. It would be the final nail in the coffin for this game.
    Last edited by Singaboy; 13.04.16 at 00:55.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    will there be a comparisons image of the old islands and the new ones to show where the extra space has been returned or given i would hate to move a item to only find i had now lost my old building space

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    will there be a comparisons image of the old islands and the new ones to show where the extra space has been returned or given i would hate to move a item to only find i had now lost my old building space
    +1

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Since the blocking grid and the island space have been rebalanced, nothing is guaranteed. The main reason for the Movement Event is to allow all players to set up their island in a satisfactory manner after the recent changes.
    Would it be possible to get confirmation from "The Settlers Online" team that the island building system on current test server version and the version released to live servers today match 100%?
    If true the concerned people could test the move of buildings on tsotesting first.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 13.04.16 at 08:14.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Originally Posted by hades8840

i would also want to know more on this :P

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by affen View Post
    Can we move storehouses now also or do they have to be rebuilt? i mean whats the point of rearranging space if the storehouses are where they are.
    that's the main concern - or if they cant move storehouses , do we NOT lose the resources above the new lower limit when we tear down a storehouse to 'move' it a couple of spaces across?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by neilegend View Post
    that's the main concern - or if they cant move storehouses , do we NOT lose the resources above the new lower limit when we tear down a storehouse to 'move' it a couple of spaces across?
    At some point it has been altered so that you now do lose resources if you pull down a storehouse when storage is full. What will be lost is now shown on the information when accepting/declining the ''destroy building''.
    The easiest way round this is to mail any materials that would be lost to a friend who then declines the trade. Next, take down and replace the stores and then accept the declined resources back again. A pain but saves the resources.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    you also have to upgrade all storehouses again. and all mine are lvl 6.

Reply to Thread