Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The future of TSO

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    you need to sort the flash player problem i spend a lot of time reinstalling flash..... or mabe even a new platform to play from

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Chynaman View Post
    you need to sort the flash player problem i spend a lot of time reinstalling flash..... or mabe even a new platform to play from
    assuming you jumped straight on the thread and didnt bother reading it

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i think any game down time should include buffs we normally get extended premmy/adventure time, but sometimes down time happens and we dont get chance to sort island out add new buffs or pause buildings to stop them dying.
    auto fill gens after clicking 2k recruits and what other troups needed.
    send all explorers/ geos.
    more island space
    once a year unlimited free building moves.
    more island space.
    collectables on ali adventures.
    moveable mayor house.
    co-op addys than can be done solo but loot stacks per player/amount each kill
    be able to sell back gens/geo/explorers.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I am currently looking at a suitable response to the updated information from BB. Said response will be made available at a later date.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Why don't we get the same level of feedback as the German servers? Worth a read if can read german or turn on auto translate:

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/threads/141397

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    hope so
    Last edited by dragoloz; 07.09.20 at 07:05.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    yes, please dont forget us Mac users, since we were left out from the slim browser already…
    and a thought, probably someone has already presented it, but why not have just one window for troops????
    just a big window with regular and elite troops, where you just select the ones you need…
    that way you dont have to wait for the elite window to load or vice-versa, plus, in some adv, you use both elite and regular troops.
    i think this would make attacking way better and a smoother experience.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Why don't we get the same level of feedback as the German servers? Worth a read if can read german or turn on auto translate:

I dont think we are important enough for them,- this is not a new thing- we dont get the same level of info either,- often we have to get the info from people also playing on german servers. Maybe they simply dont speak english - that might explain all the translation errors in the game.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post

basically says the same waffle.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I am currently looking at a suitable response to the updated information from BB. Said response will be made available at a later date.
    LOL I never quote responses but... this is gold.

Reply to Thread