Reply to Thread

Thread: Minor nuisance with text

World
    Sandycove

Minor nuisance with text

Not even sure whether is is classified as a bug, and I am sure you are aware of it, but I could not see any mention about it, so I'll bring it back to your attention: When I upgrade a building that is partially hidden by a tree, I often cannot see the text that shows how far the upgrade has progressed. Similar when there is a cluster of trees there is sometimes no way of seeing how much wood is left in each of those. Is there anyway to place the text on top of the trees, rather than underneath? It would be nice nice to be able to see how my lvl 5 upgrade is coming along.

World
    Sandycove
    Just for verification, the upgrade percentage is not visible on any zoom level?

World
    Sandycove
    Sometimes you can see part of the percentage while zooming in, but sometimes you cannot see anything at all. I have one now where I can hardly see the exclamation mark, never mind the rest

World
    Sandycove
    for example...

A percentage complete/to go or even a timer on the building details (like it shows buffs) would be easiest and simplest solution since even if tree's aren't blocking buildings do get bigger as they upgrade so they can end up blocking each other

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree, this can be a minor nuisance. The only way to see how far through the upgrade you are, is by this text over the building. If it's obscured, then sometimes, zooming right in to max level will allow you to see it, but not always.

It would be much better, if it showed on the building dialog (when you click on the building) - instead it still shows the upgrade button, which seems silly. Just replace the upgrade button with a timer until the upgrade has completed...

Reply to Thread