Reply to Thread

Thread: contacting support

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

contacting support

I am trying to get access to an old account but the support page contact does not allow messages and keeps refreshing and the email address to email for support is not valid.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello there.

If you want to contact Support Team, please fill out the form on this page. You don't need to Log-In. The emails will not work because they have been deactivated.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the reply, i tried that link first of all on both laptop * mobile but every time i put in my issue and submit it tells me there is a general error please refresh page and i can't submit the issue.

I am trying to access an old account from 10+ years ago on an email address i no longer have access to. Is there any way to recover the account as i put a lot of work into that and a level 50+ account i'd really like to get back.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    You should be able to recover your account, but you need to contact our Support Team first.

Please try the following troubleshooting, for the "General Error":

- Clear the website cache
    - Clear Unity's cache
    - Clear cookies
    - Try another browser
    - Make sure no antivirus or Firewall software is blocking our website/scripts.

If possible, try another Internet connection and/or device to find out if your device/Internet is not the cause.

Reply to Thread