Closed Thread
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Please use this thread to submit your questions. Do note that this thread will be closed prior to the AMA starting, as well as after it has concluded.

Players are permitted one question. Those who ignore this rule and post multiple questions will only have their last question counted - if that question had already been asked before, then the duplicate will be ignored. I'd recommend that if you've posted multiple questions, you go back and edit your post now.

You can see the announcement post here, as well as leave your feedback on the event here.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 15.03.17 at 11:41.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Dear Community team,
    I have one question.
    1. Why roads are not important for production time of building? Only distance from storehouse and fields.
    Last edited by Pero-VT; 15.03.17 at 11:13.

World
    Sandycove
    Hello! I have many questions to ask, but chosen this one for now -
    As we have snow, frost and darkness to cover our island, can we have sand for summer days too? It looks pretty nice on 1001 nights adventures

Best regards, Nina/Viktor_Petrov from Sandycove
    Last edited by Viktor_Petrov; 15.03.17 at 12:03. Reason: rules of the thread

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    What's the most major addition to the game which we have never heard of that was considered by the designers, not currently in the game?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear BB,

What's the name of the sea in which the settlers island is located and is there any sea monsters?
    Last edited by Jonytan; 15.03.17 at 11:29. Reason: One question per player rule

NikoDrynn
    This question goes to BB_Saqui:
    BB_Saqui, do you like pie?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Dear Community team,
    those of us who missed past event(s) and didn't got the chance to get all the MMA general from the past Easter events, will be be able to make it up at all?
    total number people have is 5 and some of still missing quite alot, i would be great if the limit is not one for anyone still missing some.
    thanks.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Really sad to see my island covered in gaudy red exclamation marks - would it be possible for us to have a choice as to whether we had these on or off - just like wandering animals or people? Went on the test site but never really saw this situation because the capacity was enormous

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear BB,

May I have my 250 gems please?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi,

Will we be able to get more gem pits in the future ?
    Last edited by ArchEnemy; 15.03.17 at 11:10.

Closed Thread