Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Giant Battle Coin Tribute Achievement

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Giant Battle Coin Tribute Achievement

If you do the last venture in the Mountain Clan chain in less than an hour, you get an achievement that gives you a coin tribute. I have tried this a few times. Last time I used the star charts to get my generals to the island as fast as possible, and burnt a lot of buffs taking out as many camps as possible without combat. Even with that, I still ended up about 5 minutes over. I have a lot of fully skilled generals, I was never waiting for a general to return before I sent them out again, I could send generals one after the other, only needing to wait for interceptions to clear or for leaders to die so I could move generals up.

Is there a foolproof guide for it? Does it rely on getting the snowshoes from Unknown Regions (normally I follow the SettlersOnlineWiki guides that get the other three buffs instead). Is it possible to complete it without Snowshoes?

I have fully skilled generals of all kinds. I'm not limited by that. Hit me with your best guides please!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i buffed most of it it takes so long at the start to get accross the bridge it was easier to just buff most of direct path to top and kill a couple camps think the wiki has the map to do it that way

World
    Newfoundland
    I used snowshoes in Unknown Regions, mystical horseshoes and a couple more kill buffs than I usually would have, but still mostly gen kills.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    If you burnt a lot of buffs taking out as many camps as possible without combat... why not burn few more buff kills to finish the addy? lmao

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    If you burnt a lot of buffs taking out as many camps as possible without combat... why not burn few more buff kills to finish the addy? lmao
    I killed literally everything that was killable with buffs. There are a lot of leader camps that can't be targeted with catapults and even a combo of Ballista+Assassin+Fiery Arrows won't kill all of them.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    use mystical shoes and try to trim down your attack waves on all camps

i've done my one with close to 50min and i had OBS on too. max 2 waves to kill a camp

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by IainC View Post
    I killed literally everything that was killable with buffs. There are a lot of leader camps that can't be targeted with catapults and even a combo of Ballista+Assassin+Fiery Arrows won't kill all of them.
    Uhh you don't have ranged support or weak potion? You can literally fully clear addy with only buff kills and you also need to know in which order to use each buff

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Uhh you don't have ranged support or weak potion? You can literally fully clear addy with only buff kills and you also need to know in which order to use each buff
    Post the guide if you are so knowledgeable.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Post the guide if you are so knowledgeable.
    https://prnt.sc/w1q7hw map i used then before i started i simmed each camp i would need to hit so i could kill it the section which is lettered only needs doing if you didnt have the dynamite from the previous map

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    because i didnt need to waste buffs i knew the route i was taking and some camps you cant buff your way through unless you have ranged or weak potions or now blacktree arrows ...but unless you use buffs you cant do that map in a hour

Reply to Thread