Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    slight revision tonight: no problem moving generals, but recalling one who is attacking on a ls takes >10 seconds before the action initiates, which is about double what it used to be. Also get loads of 2-second freezes when doing stuff around either home or adventure maps. still delays in dragging a mine to be built.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

World
    Northisle
    Today game look like this:
    http://prntscr.com/mlcr0b

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I keep getting a disconnected from server message (Man with the hammer), freezing, islands slow to load . Lose chat. (My caches all cleared) Use Opera or Chrome. Happens with both.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm noticing lag in the following instances:
    Whenever a quest status changes, so new quests, or completion notice, there is always a point where the game hangs
    I visited a friends island, selected their name and then selected to send an in game mail, and had to restart the browser
    Coming back to my island from an adv, if quest completes I often have to restart the browser
    These are all from today, post the hotfix

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have major lag problems when placing wheat fields did not have the problem before the hot fix

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks,

Thanks for the continued reports - these are very helpful in our diagnostic efforts. For now, I've seen promising success if you log out and wait 15 minutes for your zone to reset. When we have a more permanent solution, we'll let you guys know asap - until then, keep these reports coming!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have just finished a ToW. Very difficult to place generals over long transfers - very slow to calculate and recalculate the route as the gneral was moved into place. Appreciable delay after clicking before garrison appeared. Same effect with long attacks; very difficult to accurately hit the target camp which make blocks interesting.

On return from adv, map very slow to load, no chat server found and game eventually froze altogether.

I also have the very slow placement of mines on home island.

Have to say it's not much fun playing like this.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlynt View Post
    Have just finished a ToW. Very difficult to place generals over long transfers - very slow to calculate and recalculate the route as the gneral was moved into place. Appreciable delay after clicking before garrison appeared. Same effect with long attacks; very difficult to accurately hit the target camp which make blocks interesting.

On return from adv, map very slow to load, no chat server found and game eventually froze altogether.

I also have the very slow placement of mines on home island.

Have to say it's not much fun playing like this.
    I had exactly the same experience with TOW, the adventure took twice as long as normal which was frustrating to say the least!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    If this helps...
    ru-servers currently have no problems with stability (as far I know),
    but still there is a problems with building on the main island, moving generals camps in the adventures and building of defence in the colonies.

It looks like the game freezes for 2-10 seconds every time when it need to highlight something (construction zone, landing zone, etc.), maybe there is only game-client related bugs.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Following on from Tempdirz

When building opening the build menu is ok but when you select a building to place you get the long pause, tested with the build menu pinned and unpinned with no difference between the 2.

The exact same pause occurs when placing a building from the star menu.

Reply to Thread