Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get past loading screen

ShadowHell

Cannot get past loading screen

i have the latest flash version and latest firefox version, but the problem im having is strange.

i start the client up and put in my username and password, everything runs fine.

then i press "Play Now" and when it gets to that loading screen it tells me "The client failed to load a data file please clear you cache and try again"

i have done this multiple times even uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it and am having the same problem.

whats is going on?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    ive been having a similar problem all day also, i can get to the forum obviously but when i click play it loads the start up screen then just sits there (its been like that since about 11 o'clock this morning its now 4.50 pm and still sat there with multiple refreshes and reloads) can anyone help or enlighten us please.

a huge ty in advance

dan (klickit)

World
    Northisle
    And so have I. Every attempt to log in after ca CET 13:00 sunday have ended in 'connection to server lost, please click OK to refresh'.

ShadowHell
    i dont know what the technical team has done but, the game now loads fine thank you.

still would be nice to know what happened though

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    A few people have reported problems with the lastest Firefox and Flash upgrade, and some have had to uninstall Firefox and go back to an older version. Apparently Firefox are aware that there are 'issues'.

So - if the problems persist, install an older version of Firefox, or contact their support team.

ShadowHell
    started having them problems again, and installing an older version still didnt work for me.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same problem too. Cannot pass over loading screen. Any other suggestion ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    when i get to the box where i click ok, it then seems to freeze, but opening a new tab, seems to work for meor just restarting firefox all together

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    trying google crome and firefox and cannot log in now , tried firefox and now can t get in crome or firefox , please help , bigtime

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    a few of us here been having internet problem all day, but now i cant log in at all, same issues as above, we thougt it was our connection, glad to know were not alone

FIx it

Thanks

Reply to Thread