Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MorellaCarter View Post
    I think this was a fun event to mix things up between christmas and easter. Great rewards, at least for my bracket. Thanks!
    I enjoyed it too. Finished 3 days early so I didn't have to push quite as hard as I did but without knowing what was coming next I couldn't take chances. Nice rewards and some of the challenges were indeed challenging. Nice diversion. Thanks.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    This was super fun, I am in the middle of my bracket and I thought it was hard but doable, no complaints at all here. I also like that there's intermediate rewards in case the entire thing can't be finished. Great job BB and thank you for the fun diversion!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i think the reward building for lvl 36-45 sucks i would gladly of chosen any of the other buildings over the recycling manufactory any day. the adventures, exp and gems are awesome don't get me wrong and are a nice change of pace but i have no excitement for earning my 8th recycling manufactory, wish you would of let us chose the building we earned. EG a lvl 36-45 player having the option to choice between the watermill, storehouse, or the recycling manufactory, while say the guys at lvl 66-75, being able to chose any of the buildings so they got something which they feel they need rather than something that might not help them or be of much use

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sonik0578 View Post
    i think the reward building for lvl 36-45 sucks i would gladly of chosen any of the other buildings over the recycling manufactory any day.
    I'm surprised, and you may find things different as you move forward. To build a massive military economy coal becomes quite a problem - just wait until you reach 50 and you will most likely want even more recycling.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    I can't help but notice that it is, essentially, a recycling of the previous Crisis Quest that is now requiring its third hotfix in order to function as intended.
    It is also worth mentioning that this hotfix is aimed at fixing something that was working fine for years, its hard to figure out how it can even be broken but they somehow managed to do i anyway.

I wouldnt be surprised if, when the champion generals are made available to buy with gems, they consumed building licenses like the last few normal ones did.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sonik0578 View Post
    i think the reward building for lvl 36-45 sucks i would gladly of chosen any of the other buildings over the recycling manufactory any day.
    Wow, never would I have thought someone would complain about getting a recycler as reward. Just wait until you reach lvl 54-56 and starts the platinum production. You will be happy to have gotten that recycling manufactory!

I got 8 out of 10 lvl 6 recyclers, and my platinum smelters & weaponsmiths eats a large part of what they produce. ^^'
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    just finished it and over the moon with the rewards and the balance. I can't thank you enough for this as i know all the gems i got from it will help towards my next champion.

This is about the only game I know that constantly gives so much to their players in this manner.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Wow, never would I have thought someone would complain about getting a recycler as reward. Just wait until you reach lvl 54-56 and starts the platinum production. You will be happy to have gotten that recycling manufactory!

I got 8 out of 10 lvl 6 recyclers, and my platinum smelters & weaponsmiths eats a large part of what they produce. ^^'
    quite possibly i will need it later but by the time i get up there there will of been another 4-10 events that will be offering them to me unless they pop up in guild market again which is a possibility as it stands i currently have 7 recyclers and at the moment i dont need any more, its all about what we need at the moment, no point planning on having x amount of them if you cant produce another item steadily that you need to level up to 50+

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    You seem to have forgotten to change the name of the event in the event information window.
    It says "crisis quest 3" a great evil" I thought this event was called a great evil returns.
    I know that it does not make a big difference

It has been nice to have something different to do
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you BB, nice event.

Reply to Thread