Reply to Thread

Thread: what about the horses?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

what about the horses?

i have suggested this b4, but now we have saqui running the forum who seems much more communicative i thought i'd try again and see what comments i might get back from bb...

e1 has a glut of horses which just keeps growing and growing. How about a knackers yard for em, where they can be turned into glue for bookbinder and meat pies for explorers as an option for their daily sausages?

also (and this isn't a moan just an enquiry), when weps were removed from loot why were horses left in there as they are classed as weps?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post

e1 has a glut of horses which just keeps growing and growing. How about a knackers yard for em, where they can be turned into glue for bookbinder and meat pies for explorers as an option for their daily sausages?
    I like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    when weps were removed from loot why were horses left in there as they are classed as weps?
    Have wondered this for a long time I just thought they forgot or maybe as they are animals not actual swords/cannons/xbows etc

World
    Sandycove
    This is once again a `re-balancing issue', and clearly was missed by those doing that rebalancing. I have a glimmer of hope that, with the Easter adventure boost, the devs are doing some research in that direction, as it is clear that they do have information on what adventures are popular ( balanced ) and which are avoided ( not balanced ). Following the event, they should have even better stats in this regard...all we need now is for them to be willing to act on it.
    Even with only one stable ( I use to have three ) and one elite stable running all the time I always have a surplus of horses going into star without the one stable running Lol. Its annoying then to get the quest to make more horses, which I don't need and have to star even more. If DB had FT equivalent xp I would love to butcher, oops not pc, utilise some of those horses again, as I quite liked that adventure
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Asked same question last year (and maybe before that)
    forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/33440-Horsies-in-loot-from-adventures?highlight=horsies+loot

Loot got changed late 2014 but for a weird reason horsies were kept in loot....

Even with Elite Stables for AB adventures never having normal Stable working unless requested for a quest.
    Price is for same reason close to nil, so can't even bother trying to sell on TO.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    a horse is a weapon if you throw it at someone but they also sell just as easily as everything else

Reply to Thread