Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 26/07/18

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 26/07/18

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the 25/07/18 Change Log below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 16.07.18 at 14:00.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    what red crosses? no 1 i spoke to has a clue what these are!

and why are cheese sandwiches being removed (seemingly) from the game?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    The "Cheese Sandwich" has been removed from the in-game shop, not from game. No doubt explorers will still be bringing them home as usual.

The limitation of the Lucky Explorer has been increased by 1 in the Event Shop

Anyone explain that please?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    what red crosses? no 1 i spoke to has a clue what these are!

and why are cheese sandwiches being removed (seemingly) from the game?
    Red cross in the expedition medkit or a recovering general for example. It's borderline illegal to use red cross for such purposes anymore.

Cheese sandwich is not removed from the game but from the shop only. Explorers, quests, etc still give em.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Can you clarify please - "The limitation of the Lucky Explorer has been increased by 1 in the Event Shop."

Is the word "Event" here incorrect?

The problem is that those who purchased a Lucky for gems could not purchase the one in the Event shop for Balls.

Raising the OVERALL limitation by 1 would enable those players to buy the one from the event shop for balls - but raising the EVENT shop limit by 1 would allow some players to buy 2 from the event shop and I don't think anyone planned for that eventuality - I have tucked away the required 2.5k balls to purchase the 1 Lucky that should have been available from the event shop but was un-buyable because of the gems error.

Are you now saying that I will be able to buy one Lucky from the event shop? or Two Luckies from the event shop (which makes me 2.5k balls short) - or 0 Luckies from the event shop - since raising the limit available in the event shop seems little use as I can't buy the one that I should be able to now!!

Last edited by Raddichio; 16.07.18 at 14:51.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Red cross in the expedition medkit or a recovering general for example. It's borderline illegal to use red cross for such purposes anymore.
    illegal to use a red cross? and a red cross makes much more sense for a recovering general than a green one.....

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Raddichio View Post
    illegal to use a red cross? and a red cross makes much more sense for a recovering general than a green one.....
    Red cross on white, especially when related to health is a trademarked symbol and it's use is also restricted by the Geneva Conventions. Using it for entertainment purposes such as games has not been acceptable for few years now. A lot of games use green or other symbols now.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Blimey - I did not know that - Thanks Mannerheim

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still a big difference if a second lucky can be bought for footballs (eventshop) or just the overall limit going one up and max from eventshop remains at 1

Would be nice to get official confirmation which version is the correct one as it makes a big difference buying a second lucky for footballs or a second one for gems

World
    Newfoundland
    you can have 9 luckies total, some people bought the 8th for gems and got locked out of buying it for footballs (BB messed up), so to fix that they are increasing the lucky limit by one, across the board
    so if you bought the 8th for gems, you can get 1 for footballs
    if you bought 1 for footballs you can get a 2nd for footballs
    if you do not buy either for footballs, you can buy 2 for gems
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Reply to Thread