Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Boost: Grout

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Treasure Boost: Grout

This is far by being fair to all players, dont know the % of players under 54 level, but i asume is pretty big... really not fair

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortador View Post
    This is far by being fair to all players, dont know the % of players under 54 level, but i asume is pretty big... really not fair
    for the length of time tis is available it wont make much of any difference for a start your only going to get a 2-3 searches for each explorer so not the end of the world.. as for unfair so what there is always going to be players who can do more then others cause they put the work in to lvl ..those ppl under lvl 54 couldnt do a prolonged search yesterday so whats changed except the odd search that might turn up being grout gets a boost for couple searches

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Personally haven't done prolonged treasure since 56 so it's fairly pointless anyway to me.

World
    Sandycove
    I can't see the "unfair" part either. If you can't (or don't) do prolonged searches then it doesn't affect you (and doesn't cost anything to anyone) but if you can (and choose to) do them you have a chance at a bonus.

I'm not super-excited but I will throw in a few extra prolonged just for fun since I can. If they introduced a reward or bonus for something I can't do yet, I would just ignore it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    unfair - yes - but with a 3% chance of finding 30 ( now 60 ) grout I probably would not find any anyway

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Indeed, I have 9 savages that i sent to do prolonged searches. Sometimes 1/9 finds 30 grouts. So in 3 days I will get probably 120 grouts at most. It's obvious they don't play the game, we need 10600 grouts to upgrade the Ellite Barracks, so sending explorers to find grouts is useless. You'd need years to upgrade one building, lol.

World
    Newfoundland
    Between (currently) not being able to get on the server, and the low return rate for grout. Bit of a non event in the end. I do like the idea of a grout boost event though. So thanks for having a go BB. Something is better than nothing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    unfair - yes - but with a 3% chance of finding 30 ( now 60 ) grout I probably would not find any anyway
    Yes you are right - double of zero is still zero- double of nearly zero not a big deal. It is still annoying to have that window crowding the screen for this.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I was trying to say that players been splited, those that can (if want or not is not the issue) and those that cant cause they not have the level for... thats the unfair part imo, usually this kind of bonus days are for everyone involved in the game.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Any chance we can have the one that's decreases the travel time to and from adventures in the next 3 weeks ?

Reply to Thread