Reply to Thread

Thread: [NZ] guild looking for new members :)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Cool [NZ] guild looking for new members :)

Hi I'm Richard, acting CEO of the New Zealand guild We are currently looking for some new members.We are a smaller guild but a happy one,we are looking for active friendly players to join us.We focus on helping each other and having fun while progressing through the game.Like most guilds we trade a lot with each other and swap buffs and lootspots all the time. While we are NZ based we also have members from around the globe with officers and players in England and other places as well. If you are a regular player,like getting your guild quests done quickly and like to help out and be helped give us a try, just flick me a mail and we can go from there

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi I am Kate, and officer for the NZ guild..... One thing Rich has missed is that we also are a highly sarcastic bunch, who managed to make it rain in 4 parts of the world at once (no really we did) so please have a sense of humor. We also tend to play using the motto, Pay it forward.... so the high help low where they can, for nothing, but that does not mean you cant trade in the TO. The other thing that was not mentioned is that its free to join our guild.
    Last edited by MizMoneyPenny; 24.06.13 at 07:26.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    haha this is true its not raining atm but if you can me new vege garden needs watering hahaha

Reply to Thread