Reply to Thread

Thread: General Skill Tree ???

World
    Newfoundland

General Skill Tree ???

Does anyone know if this will happen ? and if it will, when ?

Would be nice to increase a Vets capacity to 270.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

World
    Sandycove
    1. Make regular gens travel to adventures faster
    2. Make any gen travel to adv faster
    3. Upgrade BHG to a vet
    4. Upgrade Vet to an MG

Those are just some of the things I wish to see, but have serious doubts the Devs will so any of it as they dont play this game live...

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    The above would be ace jollyfog but I cant see this happening especially as:
    Option 3 would give me 12 Vets (6 BHG upgraded to Vets, 2 Grim Reapers upgraded to Vets and 4 General Stronghelmets upgraded to Vets) - assuming that BHG, Grim Reaper and Stronghelmet are all treated equally.
    Option 4 would give me 4 MGs (3 Vets upgraded to MG's)

That would be 6 normal generals (for blocking), 12 Vets, 4 MG's and whatever Easter brings. Yes please BB ;-)
    Also how about upgrades to the Quartermaster so I could take 2k troops inside each one ;-)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Really hard one to call, aside from travelling to the zone faster can't see what they could introduce that wouldn't cause problems. Would like another MG through adding books to a veteran, upgrades to the Quartermaster a really nice idea too. Maybe walking faster between setting up garrisons. Chance to get random loot from each camp you kill. Double the amount a General can carry to and from the zone but not when fighting.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think what Jollyfog says everyone would want and expect along with the option to skill a gen in certain ways (like the kung fu gen on TSO) so that certain points in camp can be aimed for and/or increase a generals defensive capabilities (e.g troops carried on a particular gen are less vulnerable to being attacked)

TBH i'd be happy with a Regular ten that travelled as fast as a BHG and a few Majors.

It's the natural evolution of things when you have skilled the Geos and Explorers what do you do with the bookbinder ? it just sits there doing zero as you can not trade books, you can use the paper and nibs to make m.f but the other stuff becomes redundant.

If BB are worried about making the game easier then limit what a general can do (i.e you use a certain amount of manuscripts, tomes and codex and then can chose from 2 options on a BHG/Vet/Major and 3 on a regular gen.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Reply to Thread