Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Buffs" you'd like...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

"Buffs" you'd like...

There are some new buffs that can be made on tsotesting.com, and it has feedback thread here

I reckon the usual caveats with balancing apply...

These are the new buffs from collectibles
    Fur Festival X5, 6 hours on a Butcher
    Miracle Bait X5, 6 hours on a Fisherman
    The Golden Ribbon X3, 12 hours on either an Iron mine or smelter
    The Master's Tool Kit X2, 6 hours on an Epic Woodyard

What would you like to see introduced? Either of an existing item, or a new one. If there are replies, I might do another thread with a poll later.

Personally I'd like the option to make Medipacks (instant recovery of a general), as I cannot seem to stop making mistakes

Blue

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are several short time buffs for ordinary workyard production, but none for bookbinder. As there's no queue in bookbinder we would really have some use of short time buffs to get production ending when it better suits the player.

There are some short time x3 buffs for ordinary production, Roasted Duck (4h) and Piero's Bowl of Pasta (8h) and both are obtainable from Guild Market, thou they are way too expensive - shouldn't be more than 100 guild coins for a Roasted Duck and about 180 guild coins for a Piero's Bowl of Pasta.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I completely agree with SmurfAsH, absolutely on the spot.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Making medipacks should have been a no brainer a long time ago I don't understand why still you cant. Suggested before but a buff to speed up general travel time would be great.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Provisions house x3
    medi-pack
    book binding glue
    A buff on mayors house that makes generals travel x2 to zone

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    yep me too: Medi-pack, book binding glue and speed up those slow gens...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    how about a buff to speed up your generals when moving positions or going to attack and returning from attack.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    buffs to speed generals moving would change all blocking positions. At the very least add more blocks available.

Got a feeling they don't mind us using blocks in the game (however unintentional that feature was) but unless the buff was expensive I doubt they will implement it.

World
    Newfoundland
    - provision house buff that don't speed up the production but double the output? or would that be too much to ask?
    - a buff on mines and other deposit-extracting production which still gives 1:1 input-output ratio (or not!) but doubles the speed (like quality copper vs normal copper mines) so that if I have to log out but still have x amount in my mines and don't want to destroy them to be able to rebuild before I have to go, I could speed up their extraction. Yes, I'm cheap, so what?
    - medi-packs are probably too valuable to give them away for anything other than gems so how about a buff that doesn't revive the general right away but speeds up his recovery?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by CMHSE View Post
    buffs to speed generals moving would change all blocking positions. At the very least add more blocks available.
    I think PChamps meant travel time from home to adv and/or back again, not actual walking time in the game. Same as Bluesavanah's post.

At least I hope so, I'd be in favour of that... less so with the in-adventure travel time changing, now I'm only just getting the hang of blocks!

Reply to Thread