Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Tailor adventures for cannons. both vet and/or major

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Went 2x HLT, everything worked great.
    Now started CLT.

It would be slightly more nifty if you'd make 2 versions - one for (dual) veterans, and one for major+veteran... instead of having it together on one paper. We either have one or another setup, so having it both on one pic gives us unnecessary text there. But that's jist tiny cosmetic thingie.

EDIT: CLT worked great as well. Good blocks.
    Last edited by Seraph--; 30.09.13 at 11:27.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph-- View Post
    Went 2x HLT, everything worked great.
    Now started CLT.

It would be slightly more nifty if you'd make 2 versions - one for (dual) veterans, and one for major+veteran... instead of having it together on one paper. We either have one or another setup, so having it both on one pic gives us unnecessary text there. But that's jist tiny cosmetic thingie.

EDIT: CLT worked great as well. Good blocks.
    thought about it, I have 2 reasons against it. 1: more work for me. 2: when you get a major you might not want to wait on the long travel things so can use a vet setting for a tiny amount of recruits.

and think it isn't to hard to choose not to read the grey text.

ps. noticed betrayed last block needs a dual vet setting. I forgot to look last 2 runs sorry, for now just use recruits + sim to kill both camps

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am just on Betrayed. Done the first block. Man, that is something, you are a genius to design this crazy multiblock.

EDIT: What I don't understand is the block in sector 5 - on the tavern. My blocking gen C an B get's intercepted by camp D (I don't block A, since I don't have 2 vets). Blocking gen D walks just together with C and B, so there is no way he can make it into enemy camp D in time to prevent that. Am I missing something? There is no note in the guide about doing something special there.
    Last edited by Seraph--; 07.10.13 at 15:50.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    b c d all 3 are suppose to get intercepted by the dog camp. all 3 enter the Que. placed d 1 flag closer then the other 2 should work when sending them all as soon as possible, I don't believe in this wait till battle sound thing.

assuming you meant s4 on the tavern.

sounds like a failure due to lag or being slow. d should be 1 flag after a. 2 generals to be send b4 it. and have a window of 5 flags to get cought by the intercept. should be enough time
    Last edited by NightEye; 07.10.13 at 21:29.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    ooh right seraph: use dual vet option next time. I'm using the camp a to guide the other 3 generals. replaced the 249r vet with 199r 1k tavern gen. (changed positions also) should still use 2 vets or 1vet 1 mayor on the tavern itself though.

this all is my solution to not have to 1r block that southern camp first b4 round blocking it. for trip vet no extra cost for dual just a few more recruits but saves a gen

edit:
    just noticed I list the explanation on the block last copy to convert to major settings. adding it again now

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    hmmzz if anyone feels like thinking up a dual vet solution for the last block let me know. I keep forgetting (even if it's a kill all using recruits instead of bows)

edit: on betrayed

World
    Newfoundland
    Great work Nighteye. Haven't seen more efficient guides around
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am doing Valiant little tailor, and in first sector, the 3rd camp you attack
    130boar and 30 wolves, you say 142R 1ES and 127Cannons, when the MG returned he had only 126Cannons, so he lost 1 ES and a cannon, I ran it in simulator, and you can lose all the way upto 30 cannons on this attack.

And I just now realize there are 2 waves on that camp, maybe it could be done more clear so even morons like me notice it :P

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Doing Heroic little tailor, guide tells me to bring 220XB, but in s5 there is an attack where I need 241XB. MG guide!
    Not a big problem, but now I have to wait for generals to transfer back and forth getting the extra XB

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    hmmzz so it does..... maybe the 21 spare ones could be replaced with bowmen or elites? not sure

Reply to Thread