Reply to Thread

Thread: best software for making maps

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

best software for making maps

wondering what people use for making guides/maps I do my own guides but they look terrible from a graphics point of view so wondering what ppl use..I like bogini style of maps and did ask him he uses powerpoint so i got that but when i save a test map the graphics look blurry due to powerpoints graphic compression..so looking for some pointers i have gimp and paintshop pro cant use either to save my life lol...also be nice if someone could point me to high resolution images of the gens and troops used so i could start making maps to share

cheers

World
    Newfoundland
    I use paint.net to work on images, does all I want it to and is free. I also use 'Cropper for Windows' for the screen grabs. I'd post links but not sure if they are allowed here, so mail me in-game if you want links.

Here is a guide kit, but it hasn't been updated for a while: https://en.tsomaps.com/tools/guidekit/
    Last edited by PaulLG; 04.12.20 at 19:05. Reason: added guide kit link

Reply to Thread